-Planning, Developing and implementing strategy as to meet agreed organizational Performance plans within agreed Budgets and Timescale.
-Responsible for planning & preparation of time and action plan for all knitting, dyeing & & production (cut, sew, pack) departments. Maintaining the critical path, Communicates with departments for the delivery and style complication.
-Style allocation to units Based on available capacity, product categories allocation in different units.
-Plan for each order from order receiving to shipment. The plan contains; list of tasks to be processed for the styles, start & dead line for the task, scheduling planned cut date, line loading date etc.
-Preparation of Material requirement sheet according to sample product and order specification sheet. Consumption of material (fabric, thread, button, twill tape,…etc.) is calculated and estimated cost of each material.
-Preparing detailed line planning with daily production target for the production line after discussing with production team and Industrial engineers.
-Optimum Utilization of Manpower.
-Monthly, hourly, daily target follow up.
-Order quantity completion as per PO, style, color and reconciliation.
-Layout planning for new style.
-Resolve technical bottleneck in the floor for smooth production flow to achieve right quality and quantity.
-Minimize Wastage in term of quality rejection in order to fulfill order quantity.
-Works on improvement/Cost Control, Budgeting Control, Time study, line Setup Method Study, Cost estimation of a garment.
-Able to handle quality & technical issues (Independent handling good communication skills).
-Experience in developing Overall Project Schedules, generating various detail Monitoring Schedules, preparing Progress Curves, Monthly Reports and Variance analysis.
-Production monitoring: follow up day to day production from each line and ensures that production units meet the production target.
-Inter departmental issues: ensures smooth flow of information and material from one department to another. Resolves inter-departmental issues if any.
• Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
• Human Resources Management, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state legislation pertaining to all personnel matters. Communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed. Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of wage and salary program.
• Consults with legal department as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
• Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development. Develops and maintains a human resource system that meets personnel information needs. Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
• Human Resources Capacity.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Leadership. Decision Making.
• Financial Management.
• Communications Proficiency.
• Presentation Skills.
•Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
•Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
•Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
•Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
•Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Skills and Experience:
•Can work under pressure.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
•+5 years of previous experience in office management.
Brief Job Description:
Responsible for receiving, prioritizing, scheduling, completing and documenting PM work orders for Plant value streams. Responsible for all activities related to replacement of spare parts at the MRO stores.
•Coordinate the preventive maintenance schedule to ensure that the plan for equipment availability, repair duration is agreed upon in advance
•Responsible for the reordering process of all spare parts and follow up on the oversees open orders to ensure availability of items at MRO and control stock level
•Execute the periodical preventive maintenance for plant buildings and infrastructure all over the premises
•Coordinate major maintenance tasks either related to service or production that requires contractors
•Plan and prioritize the work orders required from the workshop to ensure high service performance for Plant value streams
•Confirm the availability of spare parts on time to guarantee equipment reliability either through direct purchase from the market or through manufacturing the required spares at workshop.
•4+ Years of Experience
Brief Job Description:
Provide technical direction and leadership to the maintenance engineering team. Ensure that the sites fixed assets are capable of performing and consistently fit for the purpose for which they were intended as well as participate In the development of technical specifications for spare parts required for equipment, and develop the performance of equipment.
•Define, propose and monitor the Maintenance and Improvement plans and objectives in accordance with the Engineering Policy, Key Principles and the maintenance policies
•Oversee work processes, procedures and technical resources and ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications
•Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime and establish with Production, shutdown and start-up work programs to minimize the risks to the product, people and production losses
•Submit proposals for environmental maintenance targets to be achieved and participate in preparing the budget estimates for the Department of Maintenance
•Review systematically all lines, processes and utilities that are critical to the business and those where failure can have an unacceptable impact on safety, environment or compliance with the law
•Implement Consequence Driven Maintenance as the multi-discipline, team based approach to proactively maintain/improve the reliability and performance of the company’s assets and Asset and Maintenance Management as the process to manage the lifecycle of the fixed assets
•Coach, motivate, assess, develop and improve the performance of department staff and ensure high efficiency and consider the safety measure in his area
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
10 years of experience
Preferred Leadership Experience :
4 years at Operations Supervisory/ Junior Managerial role
Brief Job Description:
Responsible for reviewing the sales orders, ensuring the availability of materials for manufacturing to commence production and coordinating production schedules
•Ensure providing the company needs from purchases items with a timely manner through regular follow up for purchase orders status
•Ensure the availability of raw materials needed for production on time in full to meet commercial needs
•Implement the systems, regulations and policies governing the functioning of procurement
•Manage the raw material import process from oversees and monitor the dates of arrival to the port to ensure meeting production demands on time
•Improve the performance of suppliers in terms of quality items and delivery times
•Daily follow-up to all purchasing orders received by the department
Education:Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
Preferred Function :Production/ Purchasing
Specialty : Production Planning
Experience : 4+ Years