Duties & Responsibilities
– Configuring the active directory infrastructure.
– Installing and setup of all servers, components and peripherals.
– Perform routine and its system and OS (Operating system).
– Ensure Services are secure.
– Backup the CRM and SQL server and active directory daily.
– CRM Data Entry.
– Microsoft Office background.
– Configuring file and print services.
– Configuring IIS & FTP servers.
– Configuring VPN connection.
– Installing and implementing SQL server and CRM.
– Configuring file Server for share folders and DHCP server.
– Creating and maintaining active directory objects.
– Configuring DNS server & DHCL server.
– Ensuring that the network infrastructure is Up and Running.
– Configure additional domain controller.
– Perform backup for active directory.
– Configure Access point.
– Install and implement MS dynamics CRM 2011 and Perform backup.
– Install and implement MS SQL server 2008 and perform backup.
– Configure fort IGATE firewall and make the policies and rules.
Experience And Qualifications
– Bachelor in Computer Science and Statistics and minimum with Grade Good and a least a year of experience in net applications.
– Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise ADMIN.
– Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
– Microsoft Certifies SQL 2008 Implementation And Maintenance.
– TMG 2010 Administration, ISA 2006 Administration.
– Windows 2003 and 2008 Server Administration.
– Exchange Server 2010, Share Point 2010 Administration.
About Technical Skills:-
– Windows Server 2008 R2 administration (Excellent).
– MS Active Directory Services 2003&2008 (Excellent).
– Very good with firewall hardware and software Fort INET.
– MS ISA 2006 & TMG 2010 Firewall (Very Good).
– MS SQL 2008 Administrator (Very Good).
– Fort iGATE Firewall Administration (Very Good).
– HYPERV Implementation (Good).
– Knowledge In LAN/WAN Technology and Configuration(Very Good).
– Hardware and Software Troubleshooting Skills (Very Good).
– MS Exchange Server 2010 Administrator (Good).
– MS Share point Server 2010 Administrator (Good).
Job description :
•Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
•Responding to breakdowns
•Supervising engineering and technical staff
•Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
•Maintaining statistical and financial records
•Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
•Creating maintenance procedures
•Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
•Bachelor’s degree in engineering production section.
•Aptitude for hands-on work coupled with strong analytical skills.
•5-8 years of experience with production background .
- Floating enquiry for maintenance & capex items Making technical and commercial comparison
- Negotiation with the vendors
- Creating PO (material & service) as per the procedures and approval
- Follow up payment to vendors as per PO terms Vendor developments and vendors visits.
- Prepare MIS report for purchase dept.
- Controlling systems documents i.e. ISO and others systems such as WCM / TPM /TQM, etc.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience .
- Professional Working Experience in Capex Procurement, Service Procurement.
- SAP knowledge in MM module & excellent MS office skills .
- Plan major items/services to ensure timely availability of items/services
- Review performance of the department through MIS reports – pending PRs, pending POs, Lead Time
- Implementation of purchase Procedures as approved by Management and update if required.
- Manage existing vendors and Develop new ones.
- Apply contracts wherever required to ensure cost saving and JIT supply
- SAP Implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 6-8 years experience in Multinational industrial organization.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager for 10 years
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
•Working with and reporting to Quality Department Head, organises the day to day staffing of the QC lab and product release team and associated routine administrative tasks.
•Leads the laboratory and product release team by example promoting professionalism, efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy in laboratory analyses, raw/ packaging material receiving and finished product inspection completing all assigned analytical/ inspection tasks on time and to schedule.
•In conjunction with the Shift Supervisors, liaises with the line Managers (process, technical, utilities and finished products) to ensure effective application and interpretation of laboratory data into process application with regard to in- process and finished product release and control.
•Contributes to the overall cleanliness and hygiene of the Manufacturing Division by ensuring that the laboratory personnel apply good housekeeping practices.
•Within agreed authority limits, initiates purchasing of capital laboratory equipment, reagent, glass ware,…etc.
•Develops and maintains the Quality Control Procedures and practices and continuously improve them.
•Ensures Sugar manufacturing process meets the agreed USCE Quality standards and specifications.
•Produces regular report in sugar quality and other supporting activities.
•Ensures all Laboratory/ inspection equipment are maintained and calibrated as per schedule.
•Optimises Laboratory Cost through best utilization of available resources.
•Conducts internal Audit on the Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 requirements.
•Works safely and effectively, ensuring compliance with all safety, quality and environmental policies, procedures and practices.
•Ensures the development and implementation of HACCP system and other food safety standards where applicable.
•Develops the laboratory and product release team to implement best practices.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.