To deliver engaging and thoughtful service that delights all our customers, creating loyalty for our brand, that will ultimately drive the store’s commercial performance. Assist any customer with any query or need – end to end – to full completion of request.
•To conduct needs analysis in order to explain features / benefits to do comparative selling, service recommendations and demonstrate products
•To take pride in the look of your store, ensuring your work station and the store is tidy and clean and relevant information is to hand and brochures/information leaflets are properly stacked.
•To ensure product and service knowledge (including policies and processes) are up to date and understood.
Financial excellence (Budgets, revenue/profit and costs)
•To be dedicated to, and take pride in, the commercial success of your store, delivering against all individual KPI goals and targets.
•Achievement of sales targets.
•To receive payments and issue receipts for sales and services, ensuring accuracy of transactions and data input.
•To add life to life every day, acting as the brand’s ambassador and exploring initiatives and opportunities that will help every aspect of the store and brand become successful and respected within the local community.
•To surprise our and delight all our customers by being intuitive and thoughtful in every interaction with them, anticipating their needs and arriving at an uncomplicated, timely and satisfying outcome for each customer interaction.
•To interact imaginatively with each individual customer, helping them see how our communication tools and technologies could work for them.
•To want to be part of, and help create, an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable to explore products, services and possibilities, whilst having fun.
•To understand customer needs and Cx Experience processes in order save customers with retention offers and pacify customers with goodwill gestures
•To be a collaborative team player, inspiring those around you with your enthusiasm, optimism and willingness to support others.
•To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
•To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
•Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
•Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products, propositions and company communications to accurately and fully meet the needs of the customers that you serve, including providing demonstrations and understanding competitor offerings.
•Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to (both retail and company specific).
•Full accountability of stock and cash assigned to without any discrepancies.
•To ensure effective completion of customer and process related tasks including:
b.Complete sales transaction
c.Cx technical and service Onboarding
d.Account changes, migration, upgrades, downgrades
e.Technical “usage” support in the form of “how to”
f.Self care registration
g.Self-serve assisted support
h.Pay bills, complete recharge
i.Resolve billing disputes or errors
•To fully understand and keep up to date with the range of products, services and promotions within a multi brand environment, simplifying and coaching the customer through the best solution for them as an individual.
•Consistently deliver exceptional customer service in a demanding and changing environment.
•To resolve or analyse, then escalate the customer complaints by logging a trouble ticket and escalation to Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager.
•Ideally retail experience or customer service role in telecom industry.
•Good understanding of telecom and data products and services.
• Minimum diploma
Knowledge and skills:
•Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
•Highly self-motivated and able to act on own abilities
•Effective listening skills that deliver against customer needs
•Passion and motivation for over achieving against KPIs without compromising customer service.
•Great at networking and building genuine and productive relationships
•Interest in and awareness of technology mobility within local area
•Influencing and persuading
•Delivery of results
•Focusing on the customer
•Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) in at least English and ideally Arabic/other languages.
Job description :
• Achieve modern trade annual sales targets, brand visibility and general business development strategies
• Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through developing accurate forecasts and annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans and conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
• Manage execution of accounts agreements / contracts and perform visual audits of accounts, correct compliance issues, identify new sales opportunities and where directed, calling on and closing new accounts
• Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
• Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives
• Provide on-going guidance and support to the KA Executive Team in achieving the assigned targets and managing their responsibilities efficiently and support their career development
job Requirements :
• From 8 – 10 years of experience
• Bachelor degree in marketing , Business administration
• Master’s degree is preferred
• Fluency in English
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Strong negotiation skills
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management
• Proven experience as logistics coordinator
• Experience in customer service will be appreciated
• Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strict implementation of project design, client specs and planning requirements
- Subcontractors supervision in order to fulfill agreed schedule and SoW (crews arrival, workforce, machinery, work progress).
- Monitoring of material flow and delivery dates either being from local suppliers (aggregates, concrete, etc.), or overseas (mounting strucure, inverters, cables, etc.)
- Inform PM and design team for any necessary deviation from drawings/specifications need be made, prior to implementation.
- In time, inform PM for any changes/delays in works schedule, material delivery
- Subcontractor works quality check in order to follow specifications/drawings of project
- Make sure site is maintained in an acceptable condition at all times (tidiness-groundworks/rubbish/left over material, H&S etc) in collaboration with SM and subcontractors
- In collaboration with SM, make arrangements for all necessary facilities are ready available for the convenience of the workers onsite (welfare facilities, drinking water, skips, electicity, etc)
- Strictly follow cost analysis/budget of project. Check quantities, hourly rates, invoices. Inform PM for any forthcoming additional expenses.
- Source price quotes for any necessary resources required in the best interest of the company
- Complete and send weekly/daily reports.
- Keep record of all necessary documentation from delivered materials/resources, inspections, site visits, site meetings etc.
- BEng, BSc, HND in Civil or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in any construction site (1-2 years minimum, steel/concrete structures, electrical installations)
- Previous experience in construction of solar farms will be considered as an advantage.
- Good use of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email
- Good use of AutoCAD
- Effective communication skills and team spirit.
- Analytical thinking and developed organizational skills.
- Strong sense of judgment;
- Fluent in both Arab & English. Greek language will be an advantage.