Electrical maintenance Manager
– Initiate, implement and manage the electrical maintenance plan with an emphasis on predictive and corrective maintenance
– Responsible for supervising the relevant maintenance team, Maintaining different machinery and equipment’s effectiveness and efficiency.
– Reduce machine downtime and maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
– Plan, organize and review electrical Maintenance schedules, shift working and related activities
– Diagnosing breakdown problems;
– Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly;
– Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
– Set Electrical maintenance team performance standards, measures and communicate key indicators to keep the organization aligned at all times
– Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
– Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
– Ensure efficient maintenance and up keeping of all production equipment
– Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines;
– Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
– From 10-15 years of experience
– Very good English level
For a Multinational Company in Alexandria
Maintenance & Investments Manager
•Ensure that the Planned Maintenance for Equipment, utilities, etc. are properly formulated and audit the adherence to the same.
•Working with the production and quality managers, reviews and monitors quality and process improvements and new product development.
•Lead, develop, inspire and motivate reports to attain Excellence in manufacturing environment and drive an upward improvements in the team’s skills and performance.
•Conduct annual performance reviews in line with Company policy and other regular performance review meetings with members of their teams regarding performance expectations, standards, attendance etc., ensuring their wider teams capabilities and performance are constantly improving.
•Responsible for managing all the maintenance activities in the plant
•Develop maintenance budget and maintain spare parts stock level.
•Work on continuous plant improvement through measurable KPIs to get the desired outputs.
Health & Safety
•Ensure the team are communicated to regarding the Company’s Health and Safety standards and how we expect our employees to behave and carry out their jobs in a safe manner at all times.
•Support all safety initiatives and lead the team in achieving and exceeding Health & Safety targets.
•Develop service level agreements with internal customers and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services.
•Maintain equipment records specifying their history, modification, preventative maintenance cycle, spare parts replacements, etc….
•Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
•Handle all projects that the company will go through.
Desired Skills and Experience
The relevant candidate should have an experience not less than 10 years with multinational background.
For a Multinational Company in Alexandria
Mechanical maintenance Manager
Design and execute the maintenance schedule to maximize asset availability.
Provide leadership and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential.
Develop and implement the Planned Preventive Maintenance Systems to enable proactive maintenance whilst balancing risk.
Ensure that budgetary controls are managed so that the business targets are met.
Monitor departmental KPI’s , aligning activity to ensure targets are achieved.
Monitor and report energy usage onsite and instigate controls to promote efficiency of unit consumption in line with budgetary requirements.
Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the engineering department.
Applying an appropriate asset management maintenance strategy to optimise asset performance through the life cycle.
• BSc degree mechanical engineering
• 10 years mechanical experience is a must
• Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
For an international company located in Alexandria
•Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
•Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
•Receives products and coordinates delivery
•Prepares loads for shipment
•Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
•Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
•Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
•Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
•Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
•Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
Skills and Qualifications:
-From 3-5 years of experience in the same field
-Very good communication skills
-Fluent in English