For a multinational company located in Alexandria Sales Representative
1- Ensures objectives of the company in terms of volume, market share and profit are achieved with the assigned area.
2- Contributes in setting the plan/budget the sales in order to forecast the product needs and to have the suitable information for planning production, product availability and delivery dates.
3- To determine and report the needs of customers and the market both through market analysis and via direct contact with customers. To ensure effective communication of these needs to the relevant departments (plant customer service) in order to ensure customer requirements are met.
4- To negotiate with customers with the purpose of optimizing the conditions of the orders of the company and to create and maintain a long term relationship.
5- To follow up on collection as per company policy. Compliance to QHSE policies and procedures.
– 3 years of experience in Sales for an industrial organization
– Very good command of English
– Presentable, outgoing and result oriented.
– Must be able to drive and has been driving for at least 5 years.
For an international company based in Cairo, ” Sales manager-Key accounts” is needed.
Job description :
• Achieve modern trade annual sales targets, brand visibility and general business development strategies
• Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through developing accurate forecasts and annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans and conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
• Manage execution of accounts agreements / contracts and perform visual audits of accounts, correct compliance issues, identify new sales opportunities and where directed, calling on and closing new accounts
• Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
• Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives
• Provide on-going guidance and support to the KA Executive Team in achieving the assigned targets and managing their responsibilities efficiently and support their career development
job Requirements :
• From 8 – 10 years of experience
• Bachelor degree in marketing , Business administration
• Master’s degree is preferred
• Fluency in English
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Strong negotiation skills