For one of the top Pharmaceutical companies in Egypt located in Alexandria.
• Develop annual plan for the administrative affairs ( including estimating the value of the security expenses, the costs of cleaning , cafeteria , transportation facilities , the cost of the company’s electricity consumption, telephones ) to be placed in the company’s discretionary budget.
• Managing governmental relations in terms of new warehouses’ licenses & payment of violations and fines & dealing with governmental .
• overseeing the implementation of the company’s new contracts with foreign companies and making sure its carried out in accordance with its terms and submit periodical reports for so.
• Supervision of security and occupational safety and health, including getting the necessary permits and follow-up, distribution places for fire extinguishers & evacuation and emergency action plan & follow up the distribution of first aid boxes in all branches/departments of the company and succession plans.
• Supervision of cars owned by the company , managing drivers in terms of fuel , maintenance costs , periodic renewal of licenses and the preparation of periodic reports .
• Follow-up applying for telephone lines and electricity for new branches in coordination with the departments and agencies concerned.
• Controlling electricity/telephone bills for all lab branches and deduct the amounts resulting from misuse, which are made periodically.
• Supervision of security personnel through the work shift schedules , follow-up attendance , leave, uniforms, work instructions and procedures for the private security company and dissemination of instructions and so special patrols in coordination with Dr. / managing director and head of human resources.
• Planning evacuation plans in case of emergency in accordance with the relevant sectors and overseeing its implementation in the case of their occurrence and making periodical tests to confirm the understanding of all employees to its details . reporting tests’ results for senior management.
For an international IT company located in Cairo- Giza.
• Conducting primary and secondary research on SW and IT market in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region.
• Authoring and publishing reports on SW market technologies and IT market trends
• Engaging in bi –annual update of SW data for various markets in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
• 3 years work experience in technology market research or market research in general
• Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Bachelors degree in marketing , market research, economics or technology
For an International Well known company located in Cairo , Giza
• Conducting primary and secondary research on the SW and IT market in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region.
• Authorizing and publishing reports on software market technologies and IT market trends.
• Engaging in bi annual update of software data for various markets in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region.
• Engaging in regional and local consulting engagements either as an individual contributor or part of a team.
• Supporting Senior research Manager on local and regional business development and research engagements.
• An intensive experience of around 7 -8 years in technology market research or market research in general.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
• Strong Writing, excel and advanced presentation skills
• Should be comfortable with travelling in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey and being part of a remote team.
For an International Textile company with about 10,000 employees worldwide located in Cairo. (Free zone)
• Constructing change programs considering the needs of the business
• Managing Recruitment , Hiring and orientation
• Build and implement Managers training & development programs
• Managing company – wide organizational processes – such as performance management and employee’s satisfaction surveys.
• Responsibility for maintaining retention of employees.
• Analyses human resources requirements of the company’s business plan, priorities and plans implementation
More responsibilities would be shared during the interview process.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel ,recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits
• Knowledge of Labor and employment laws, legal codes & government regulations in Egypt.
• At least 5 years of experience as HR Manager in an industrial company – experience in a garment industry will be an advantage.
• English fluency is a must.