For a leading company in Alexandria
– Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
– Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
– Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
– Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
– Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
– Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
– Prepare annual budget
– Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
– Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
– Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Minimum 6 years of experience.
We are looking for a talented Credit Officer (Controlling & Analysis)
– Client credit queries
– Client Debt and late payment management
– Client Relationship Management
– Credit terms, conditions, policies
– Data Analysis and Risk Management (Extract and analyze data & Controlling)
– Reporting and Administration
Key competences and Experiences required for the job:
– Education: Bachelor Degree in Business/ Finance/Accounting
– Proven experience, minimum 5 years, in credit control and credit analysis
– Strong client and solution orientation
– Leadership skills
– Strong analytical skills, with good judgment and pragmatism
For a multinational company located in Cairo :
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop and execute brand specific marketing strategies across all marketing channels.
– Manage brand digital marketing budget by channel and market based on exhaustive list of KPIs (e.g., conversion, CIR, CAC, visits).
– Manage day to day execution of digital marketing campaigns.
– Lead the implementation of top-priority channel initiatives to drive improvements in performance.
– Constantly measuring the effectiveness of each channel and budget within marketing and implementing improvements when needed.
– Analyze trends, demographic and market habits for deeper understanding of the consumer preferences and competition to use in the overall marketing strategy.
Experience & Background:
– Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to optimize PPC campaigns (including keyword matching and negative keywords).
– Experience with web analytics tools used to analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies in generating increased organic revenue and to improve PPC campaigns.
– Fluent in mobile translation and optimization across all platforms and browsers including app development.
– Strong experience using web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar.
– Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
– Ability to raise issues, offer options, collaborate on solutions, and make recommendations.
– Strong written and verbal communication.
– Strategic and creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with other internal and external teams.
– Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload
We are looking for a talented A/C Sales Director “air conditioning”
-Minimum 5-7 years of experience as National sales director in a reputable A/C company ( IN THE EGYPTIAN MARKET)
-A clear sales strategist who is able to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
-Managing a sizeable sales team with clear motivational and communication skills.
-Have strong relationships with trade in the A/C field, with a strong customers and staff base.
-Proven track record of delivering outstanding results.
-Experience in managing sales budgets ( Revenue vs. costs).
-Age not older than 42 years old.
-A/C Industry is a Must
Job Responsibilities :
Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality
Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilizing ideas where appropriate.
We are looking for a talented Foreign Purchasing Specialist
Job Responsibilities :
– Deal with overseas suppliers & agents.
– Participate in business plans.
– Follow up the company’s requirements report.
– Make sure that the supplier’s quotations meet the company specifications before approval.
– Track the location of the shipment till arrival to the destination, to ensure accurate & on time delivery..
– Perform cost reduction
– Finalize all related banking procedures (L/Cs, drafts, transfers, endorsements, etc.).
– Deal with shipping forwarders/shipping lines; getting their best rates & best services).
– Follow up the whole shipping process till releasing the cargo.
– Negotiate the price
Job Requirements :
– A bachelor’s degree
– Experience in dealing with Forwarders and shippers , and ability to obtain best prices, delivery terms & payment terms for the required products , either by Air or by Sea.
– Experience in International Trade field.
– Ability to communicate with foreign suppliers on daily basis to get quotations and good prices from them.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in import & and logistics from different worldwide markets.
– Computer and management skills.
– Proficiency in English.
– Good communication Skills
– Internet Explorer