For a Multinational company in Alexandria requires HR director
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Previous experience of managing an Human Resources team
- Previous Experience in an Industrial company
- HR Manager level – must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
For an international company in Alexandria Marine surveyor engineers are needed with 5+ years of experience in the same field
- Inspects cargoes of seagoing vessels to certify compliance with national and international health and safety regulations in cargo handling and stowage
- Reads vessel documents that set forth cargo loading and securing procedures, capacities, and stability factors to ascertain cargo capabilities according to design and cargo regulations.
- Advises crew in techniques of stowing dangerous and heavy cargo, such as use of extra support beams (deck bedding), shoring, and additional stronger lashings, according to knowledge of hazards present when shipping grain, explosives, logs, and heavy machinery.
- Inspects loaded, secured cargo in holds and lashed to decks to ascertain that pertinent cargo handling regulations have been observed.
- Issues certificate of compliance when violations are not detected. Recommends remedial procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Measures ship holds and depth of fuel and water in tanks, using sounding line and tape measure, and reads draft markings to ascertain depth of vessel in water. Times roll of ship, using stopwatch.
- Calculates hold capacities, volume of stored fuel and water, weight of cargo, and ship stability factors, using standard mathematical formulas and calculator.
- Analyzes data obtained from survey, formulates recommendations pertaining to vessel capacities, and writes report of findings.
- Inspects cargo handling devices, such as boom, hoists, and derricks, to identify need for maintenance.
For a leading company in Alexandria junior accountant is needed.
0-2 years of experience in the same field
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
•Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
•Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
•Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
•Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
•Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
•Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
•Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
•Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
•Assist with other accounting projects
Senior Payroll Officer
1-To coordinate with and provide assistance to other Finance Services staff to ensure the efficient operations of the payroll function and to achieve the overall divisional objectives.
2-To ensure that quality customer service is provided by processing the fort nightly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
3-To ensure that practices and procedures in payroll comply with all statutory requirements and any applicable industrial awards.
4-To liaise with all divisions and departments, and provide assistance to management and staff on payroll related matters.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
1- 7-10 years of experience as payroll officer.
2- A high level of numeracy skills and good general knowledge of accounting procedures.
3- A sound knowledge of award interpretation.
4- A high standard of public relations and interpersonal skills.
5- A thorough understanding and sound knowledge of payroll Systems practices, procedures, statutory requirements and accounting standards.
6- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian Taxation Office requirements as they apply to the payment of salaries and wages.
7- Sound knowledge of superannuation legislation and fund administration.
8- Knowledge of worker’s compensation legislation .
9- Able to work to a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
10- Sound knowledge of and experience with spreadsheets, word processing and payroll software.
For an international company in Alexandria “Executive secretary” is needed with 2 years of experience in the same field
•Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
•Attend meetings and keep minutes
•Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
•Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
•Make travel arrangements for executives
•Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
•Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
•Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
•Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
•Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
•Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
•In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
•Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
•Excellent organizational and time-management skills
•Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
•Integrity and confidentiality
•Degree in business administration or relative field
As a Government Relations Officer you are responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees, hotel vehicles and the hotel itself, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies.
•Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees as well as for entertainers
•Obtain permits for special promotions such as raffles, publishing or advertisement displays as required
•Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes
•Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labor office with regard to cancelled .
•Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas.
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
BSc. Degree in a related discipline with experiences in the same role.
You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate.
A reputable well known company in Alexandria requires Admin Assistant / Accountant
• Oversee office’s filing and record management needs
• Attend meetings, take and record minutes of meetings and distribute the same as instructed
• Arrange for payments of contractors and vendors by liaising with accounting departments
• Schedule and assign administrative projects and ensure that results are expedited
• Prepare administrative reports for senior managers
• Ensure the confidentiality of both verbal and written information
• Handle administrative issues and conflicts as per company’s policies
• Assist data entry staff in performing data entry tasks by providing informational support to them
• Prepare memos, invoices, reports, and financial statements
• Manage accounting operations based on accounting principles
Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Males only
• Fresh Graduate
• faculty of Commerce preferred
• Good command of English
• very good communication skills