An international company in Cairo requires E-Commerce Specialist
- Grow Groupe SEB online sales and align online market share with offline market share
- On line is the most dynamic channel in Egypt with huge growth potential.
- Groupe SEB needs to ensure that its offline leadership position is maintained online as well.
- Dedicated resource required to manage the business with online retailers and become the ambassador for E-commerce business model within the sales organization
- Groupe SEB needs to the reference in online content in the field of SDA.
- Several customers in specialist channels have developed an e-commerce site that is growing at double digit.
- Speed project
- Manage day-to-day business with online accounts (Pure Players and E-commerce operations of Omnichannel retailers)
- Negotiate annual contracts with customers
- Conduct business reviews with customers to show our best level of partnership
- Maximize online product listings
- Ensure proper online content for Groupe SEB products on e-retailer websites leveraging relevant internal tools.
- Leverage Group E-Category Management best practices to drive online sales
- Track orders and ensure that the commitments negotiated with customers are duly respected in stores
- Plan and implement customer promotions
- Search for new growth opportunities for the company in terms of new customers
- Liaise with Marketing team to plan digital marketing activities
- Share market intelligence and business issues with relevant people (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Follow-up customer collection and aging reports
- Coordinate with Sales Admin and logistics to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- University degree (4 years) with +/- 3 years of experience in sales in consumer products
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Understanding of the channel structure, market, and customers
- Practical understanding internet user
- Self initiatives and highly independent to perform his activities
- Analytical skills
- Proper English skill (written & oral)
An international company requires : Supply Planner
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements.
- Run the MRP trough SAP for components and replenishment.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate processes for material delivery.
- Day-to-day Purchase Orders management and supplier’s deliveries follow-up.
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production and sales plans.
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that planning data are accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Good experience in MRP planning systems, concept, and principles.
- Good knowledge of SAP B1, APO SNP and Excel.
- Native speaker of Arabic and good English.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to details and results oriented.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the costs, production, manufacture, and customer order fulfilment.
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or logistics.
- APICS certificate (Basics) is an advantage.
- 2 years in material planning or production scheduling.
An international company requires Supply Chain Director
- Responsibility for smooth flow of routine business in warehousing and inland transport.
- Manage demand planning and forecasting with coordination with Sales and Industrial division.
- Ensuring smooth transfer of goods.
- Coordination and control in cooperation with 3rd-party providers.
- Continuous optimization of existing planning systems.
- Administrative responsibility in import, export, and customs clearance.
- On-time reporting to Corporate.
- Supervise order placing and day to day relationships with factories
- Inform demand forecast and place final orders to Business Units according to Group guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Logistics.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics operation, ideally in a Manufacturing or Industrial business.
- Oliver Wight Or Apics Certified is a plus
- Expert level knowledge of ERP systems (SAP APO, Business One)
- Previous experience in managing activities related to material requirements planning, product availability and warehousing.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches.
- Experience of managing 3rd party logistics providers and contract negotiations
- Experience in managing relationships with external parties and key internal stake holders
- Previous experience in leading S&OP in a matrix organization is a must
- Solid demand planning experience
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has hands on experience or different assignments with different supply chain functions (inventory management, MRP Run, Demand Planning and Analysis, short and long term planning, S&OP Ownership) then he took a leadership /managerial role in which he was in direct exposure with lead team and senior management.
An international company Located in Alexandria request: Factory HSE Manager
- Support the Plant Management and the local HSE in defining the local HSE policy and ensure its implementation by cooperating with all the functions involved at sector/local level and defining guidelines, standard tools and investments needed for projects of improvement.
- Ensure that the Risk Assessment is carried out and identify actions for improvement/compliance to be submitted to the local management.
- Ensure the application of the current management/organizational systems.
- Identify and support the assignment of the needed preventive/protective measures and the related control methods.
- Support local industrial projects by assessing their impact on HSE issues.
Define safety procedures for the different activities.
- Promote and contribute to training initiatives, cooperating with HR and with the managers of the site (plant/offices).
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 12 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Alexandria resident preferred.
For a multinational company in Alexandria “Production engineer” is needed.
Bsc. Production or Electromechanical Degree
From 1 to 3 years of experience.
Job responsibilities :
- Operates the Extraction process on a daily shift basis in term of safety, food safety, product quality, and environment
- follows procedures, assists in the execution of shutdowns.
- Utilizes management of change process.
- Complies with annual plan for department as well as operating standards and goals; informs Shift supervisor of process problems, solutions and suggestions to improve the work place with regards to production and safety.
- Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies with all business unit/facility policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping .
- Operates plant effectively and efficiently.
- Informs Shift supervisor of operating supplies and assists the engineering department reporting faults and being fully involved in the `predictive/reliability` approach.
- Utilizes technical skills and operations experience to identify and solve workplace problems; improving work processes and operating efficiencies; stays current with changes.
- Operate the Extraction process according to specifications and standards. Operate within the required standards and goals.
- Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
- Ensure run sheets are filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
- Operate effectively and efficiently; be aware of energy usage and waste
For a national electronics company located in Cairo “Maintenance and Customer Service manager” is needed with 5 years of experience in the same field
– Responsible for day to day order completion cycle & delivery operations.
– Monitoring product inventory against sales demands and Coordinating sales orders.
– Managing product returns and responsible for implementing internal policies.
– Supervising agents and retail accounts financial activity.
– Assuring delivery quality & customer satisfaction.
Measurement and Benchmark of maintenance via developed Unified Maintenance Procedure for industrial sites.
Manage the day to day operation of the maintenance department
Manage any planned or unplanned equipment repairs.
Establishing maintenance improvement program, improving work order collection, back log controls to minimize downtime.
Direct all supply and parts purchase to insure the best value for money spent.
- BSC of Power Mechanics Engineering Or BSC of (Power Electric or electronic) engineering
- Years of experience : 5+
- Handle pressure & meet deadlines
- Motivate, delegate and supervise Maintenance staff
- Mobilize Company resources in order to achieve objectives
- Create safe work environment.
- Supervision and creating motivating climate
- Team leader with excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to handle and resolve conflicts effectively in a firm but fair manner.
- Excellent English language
For an International Company based in Cairo, A” recruiter coordinator ” is needed
The Company is looking for a recent grad who’s got 0-2 years of working experience and affinity with HR/Recruiting, The candidate will mainly be scheduling interviews for candidates.
- Support recruiters and hiring managers with recruiting processes which includes scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with administrative assistants, and hosting candidates when they come onsite
- Provide a high-level candidate experience by responding to questions professionally and timely and assist/coordinate any other candidate needs
- Assist with finding ways to improve and optimize scheduling process by partaking in RC special projects
- Assist with ad-ho projects within the People Team and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events when needed