An International company In Cairo – Heliopolis requires :
The controller role should Record, update and follow up CRM Database with the information collected by Sales, Marketing and Distributors Teams. Also ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies. And he will manage the Consolidation process and be a key player on the closing process focused on improving timeliness and accuracy. Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts. Add to that support ongoing maintenance, monitoring and improvement activities in the controlling framework compliance area. Meanwhile contribute as contact for internal and external auditors to review audit exceptions and develop solutions. On the other hand support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP. And to Contribute on implementation of new accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the business.
Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews on a regular basis .And closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers. Also do a Monthly reporting: support the delivery of the monthly EMT and Business Review for all cash and working capital items and perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP/forecast. Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times. Forecasting: Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting with latest actual results and forecast assumptions. Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance. Contribute to regional harmonization projects (i.e. chart of accounts standardization, use of SAP, Reporting and Business reviews standard templates).
Skills, Education and Experience
Strong communication and socializing skills
High analytical skills
Continuous Process improvement oriented
Autonomous and able to adapt quickly to changes and tight deadlines
Dynamic and proactive
Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately , handle multiple tasks at any one time and ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes
An international company Located in Cairo required: .Net senior web developer:
– 5+ years of software development experience
– 3+ years of web development experience
– Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC), C#, .Net Framework 4.0, Entity Framework…
– Proficiency with Web Services, web APIs and different Web Technologies
– Very good knowledge of web-development technologies: HTML5, JQuery, Kendo, bootstrap…
– Very good knowledge of OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications
– Very good SQL Server knowledge
– Experience with WPF, WWF and WCF is considered an advantage
– Experience in Business solutions like ERP… is advantage
– Experience in Medical Software development like HIS… is advantage.
– Strong experience working in all project life-cycles
– Good experience with agile methodologies
– Good knowledge in implementing best practices and improving the development processes
– Creative/innovative: proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear.
– Proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
– Responsible, quick learner, innovative
– Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals
– Good command of English.
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires :Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the Supply Chain departments’ strategic objectives. Accordingly, takes an active role to develop and set the strategy for the Supply Chain departments with forecasted targets and submits it to the CEO for review and approval.
- Reviews and approves the annual Supply Chain budget plans and ensures alignment With the company vision and strategies, and submits it to the CEO for final approval.
- Reviews the department’s Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
- Sets the standards and performance measures of the Supply Chain departments, in line with the company strategic direction, and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses’ efficiencies. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
- Reviews the Customer Service Reports on a monthly basis and ensures that corrective initiatives have been identified for the improvement of service quality are being implemented in an efficient and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Any advanced degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has degree in Supply Chain Management and 15 years business process outsourcing, procurement, contracting, risk management and/or legal experience working directly with business stakeholder leadership.
- Not less than 15 years of professional experience, with minimum of 5 years in Relevant senior position.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS degree.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Our client is looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS degree
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Excellent command of English.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledge of Strategic Management, Human Resources and/or Information Technology a major plus.
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a
constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation’s purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attending meetings and trade conferences;
- training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
An International company in Alexandria requires a junior accountant
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
An International company located in Cairo requires : Office Manager
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Organizing meetings with staff
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Typing the agenda and taking minutes for top management
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- B.Sc. of Business administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of office management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to priorities tasks and work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Details oriented
- Excellent command of English & Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires : Chief Marketing Officer
1- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the marketing strategic objectives. Accordingly develops and sets the strategy with forecaster targets, and submits it to the CEO for review and approval
2- Reviews the sectors’ Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
3- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead Generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
4- Develop branding guidelines and processes for integration of new partner firms and Products.
5- Monitor marketing effectiveness against industry benchmarked metrics; assess marketing spend decisions against applicable business metrics.
1- B.SC from any discipline, MBA is preferred.
2- 15 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of Increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging Market trends; at least 5 years in a similar position.
3- Previous experience in managing marketing functions in a large organization on a Strategic level as well as demonstrated knowledge of the marketing field, specifically Brand management; market research; direct marketing; creative services; publication;
Advertising; digital marketing; and media relations
We are looking for a talented Government Relations Officer Cairo
Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees, hotel vehicles and the hotel itself, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees as well as for entertainers
•Obtain permits for special promotions such as raffles, publishing or advertisement displays as required
•Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes
•Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labor office with regard to cancelled .
•Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas.
Planning for Business
BSc. Degree in a related discipline with experiences in the same role.
You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate