An international company in Cairo Requires:
Design Development Architect.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. So join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Design Development Architect is a licensed professional, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. Also Design Development Architect is responsible for developing the concept design into schematic and detailed design and documentation.
- Interpreting approved concept requirements and transforming that to detailed design.
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally
- Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of detail design and coordination with various trades including but not limited to structural and MEP and other sub-specialties.
- The ability to resolve problems and issue coordinated drawings devoid of conflicts.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Must be commercially intuitive and capable of running Value Engineering exercises to control project costs as per client’s budgets.
Capabilities & Credentials:
- Professionally accredited degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability –
- CAD, REVIT and MS. Word/Excel capabilities are a must
- InDesign also photoshop and sketchup 3D max are an added value
- Ability to produce detailed designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Can engage in creative and critical thought
- Able to receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally
- Also, can to provide a balanced approach and good judgment
- Ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions
- Have the ability to resolve and coordinate abstract ideas also exhibit maturity and cultural awareness
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience: 4 to 7 years Language
- English Proficiency is a must
- Finally, Added Value: Previous experience in Dubai
if you are interested, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
Chief Finance Officer
As a Chief Finance Officer you will post perimeter including several companies belonging to the group, Also you will report to the Group Executive Committee.
Development and management of an accounting system complying with IFRS, Also development and management of a financial computer (based) information system (ERP system).
Chief Finance Officer Main Tasks:
Supervise the Finance Department team (5-10 employees).
Also, accountable for the accounts book-keeping, the yearly financial report and to ensure the integrity of fiscal data, in coordination with the Auditors.
Control the cash flow position and maintain the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents, in coordination with the Finance Manager.
Establish accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations, ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards.
Understand and monitor all of the company’s liabilities (such as but not limited to legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations, hidden liabilities in the form of contingencies, leases, or insurance summaries, and expectations from loan covenants, etc.).
Manage financial relationships with stakeholders such as banks, insurances, etc. Approve all agreements concerning financial obligations in relation with budget approved by the Executive Committee. Ensure the proper recording of all financial data and supporting documents.
Analyze shareholder relations policies, procedures, and information programs, including the annual and interim reports to shareholders, as well as recommends new or revised policies, procedures, or programs when needed.
10-15 years’ experience. Also Strong technical background in accounting and finance is needed, including certificates in accounting, MBA or BS in economics/finance And management skills.
If you are interested, Don’t hesitate kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An international company in Cairo-Zamalek requires :
As a Financial controller you will perimeter including several companies belonging to company Group. Also you will reporting to the Group Executive Committee and coordination with the Group CFO. And you will assist the Group Executive Committee in supervising the financial performance and in taking strategic decisions.
Financial Controller tasks:
You will be responsible of financial performance analysis: the FC is the company scorekeeper using tools like the balanced scorecard, dashboards, and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company’s expected and actual financial performance, Also you will control budget and forecast: the FC is responsible for overseeing the budget process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with estimates; Also you will propos a yearly financial planning, review monthly budgets and issue forecasts, in coordination with the CFO.
If you have 5-10 years’ experience, Also strong technical background in accounting and finance, including certificates in accounting, And MBA or BS in economics/finance, You are almost welcome!
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
Position Summary :-
This is an exciting position for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Production Engineer. Reporting to Production Manager and based in our Alexandria planet, Egypt. Working closely with various stakeholders within the organization, Also you will ensure the operations in area of responsibility that meet the set goals for production volume, efficiencies, scrap, over usages and normal costs
• Supervise the day-to-day activates, ensure the quality standards are applied and report line maintenance issues and lead development initiatives to cover the operational, capacity and cost effectiveness aspects . Also responsible for achieving the production plan on-time and transferring the product to Sales Department. Furthermore improve safety performance by establishing a uniform understanding of Safety Polices. And lead value stream continuous improvement initiatives through Lean manufacturing disciplines and ensure the 5S, TPM-AC, lean standards are well established in the value stream operations
• Degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
• At least 2-5 years in production engineering with a reputable organization
• Previous exposure in operating a ERP system ( Iscala preferred however not essential)
• Prior experience in FMCG industry is advantageous
• Independent, detail minded, cost orientated mind-set, also excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS word/PowerPoint/Excel
• Fluency in both English and Arabic