CAF is recruiting a Director of Legal Affairs Division
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Legal Affairs at CAF needs an excellent command of legal expertise and fair knowledge of football law, in order to achieve the following duties:
1- Creation and development of the Legal Affairs division that will provide expert and strategic legal advice to the President, the Secretary General, the Deputy General Secretary(Administration & Finance).
2- Study and review of contractual agreements with CAF sponsors and partners.
3- Review the agreement with CAF medical and insurance partner.
4- Analyze and suggest improvement of CAF contracts for personnel.
5- Ensure delivery of legal agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights of the administration.
6- Master CAF Statutes, Regulations and Disciplinary Codes for continuous update and improvement.
7- Overview Club Licensing regulations.
8- Manage and supervise the Disciplinary and Ethics departments.
9- Supervise Trademark registration and follow up.
10- Assist in litigations and Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS) cases.
11- Manage in cooperation with CAF lawsuits related to CAF National Associations.
12- Anticipate and Identify proactive solutions to avoid potential legal risks.
1- A bachelor’s degree preferably In low.
2- At least 5 years of work experience in providing legal counsel to international Organizations.
3- Very good understanding of commercial law, sports law, licensing and broadcasting agreements.
4- Ability to set and deliver plans and objectives in an efficient and timely manner.
5- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
6- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
7- Strong knowledge and passion for Football.
8- Great sense of accountability and responsibility.
9- Utmost level of ethics, integrity and seriousness.
1- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
1- Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
2- Other languages such as Arabic and Portuguese would be an advantage.
General CAF obligations:
1- Respect and honor the working hours which starts at 0900 hours;
2- Respect the dress code of the organization;
3- Attend all meetings as required by the management;
4- Attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management;
5- conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF;
6- Remain contactable at all times via the mobile phone or email.
Note: The employee may be required to work outside his/her official working hours and/or job description as deemed necessary by the management.
Kindly send your CV to: CAF@targetdhr.com
A Technical Recruitment Coordinator is urgently needed for a well-known company based in Alexandria.
– Responsible on screening, filtering CV’s and keep the database updated.
– Contact potential candidates via telephone and email to determine skills and interest level.
– Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques that include searching job boards, Target internal database & LinkedIn networking.
– Scheduling candidates for interviews with hiring Managers, presenting job offers and coordinate start dates for new hires.
– Support senior recruiters and the team in supplying and helping the candidates through the hiring process.
– 0 – 1 year of experience.
– Bachelor of Business / Engineering
– Fluent English.
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an multinational company (FMCG industry) located in Alexandria, a FSQR supervisor is needed!
• Good HAACP Knowledge – Applies and implements HAACP to identify and control food safety hazards
• Intermediate auditing and compliance skills – Applies intermediate auditing and quality compliance knowledge to identify and manage risks and compliance.
• Ability to lead teams, participate in discussions, achieve goals, etc.
• Managing and Improving Processes – Delivers processes that are aligned, effective and optimize Cargill resources
• Delivers motivational learning solutions that engage leaders and provides desired outcomes
• Applies basic business acumen to partner effectively with business counterparts
• Basic product information and documentation – Prepares product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements.
• Basic external partnering skills – Builds basic relationships and negotiates effectively with external groups
• Acceptable scientific knowledge – Applies basic scientific knowledge and principles to identify and manage risks
• Intermediate risk assessment capabilities – Conducts and communicates the results of a scientific evaluation of the known or potential adverse health effects resulting from human or animal exposure to food borne hazards.
• Intermediate knowledge of quality standards and quality systems – Applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality.
• Bachelor Degree in Agriculture.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar process, preferred to have 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Solid awareness of QMS requirements – Familiar with ISO 9001 & 22001 is a minimum requirement.
• Excellent understanding of different plant diseases, pest’s types, and weed seeds, etc.
• Good awareness of food laws and regulations.
• Proven managerial and leadership skills.
• Strong planning and coordination skills.
• Knowledge of Windows and Office applications.
• Fluent English and Arabic.
If you are interested, Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
For a multinational FMCG company located in Cairo, a Supply Planner is urgently needed.
• Create, review and communicate net demand plans for the 3 PMs/PCs.
• Lead and analyze the out of stock report & take corrective actions.
• Manage the planning and inventory process to ensure the agreed stock level is available at the right level and at the right time.
• Be responsible for data management within assigned area.
• Close follow-up with 3PM on their production plan.
• Ensure on time dispatch of shipments from origins and as per the required conditions.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance.
- Degree in Business, Commerce or supply chain.
- 2-3 years of experience in demand and supply functions in FMCG companies.
- Previous experience / knowledge in import and clearance within cosmetics / FMCG industry.
- SAP/APO DP knowledge is essential.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English / French is a plus.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well reputable multinational company based in Cairo, HR Business Partner with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience is needed.
The HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues and acts as employee champion and enabler. Responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation & benefits management, employee engagement and other duties as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources function.
1- HR Business Partnering:
- Supporting preparation of Annual Business Plans for the affiliate including headcount planning, budget build up.
- Drive Key People processes – like Performance Management, Confirmation Appraisals, Individual Development Planning & Related Developmental Interventions, etc.
- Touch point for all employee queries.
2- Talent Acquisition:
- Lead and drive the hiring plans with the functional managers to Review the position requirements/job. description, the candidate profile and salary/level benchmarks.
- Identify screening criteria and interview panel/roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure recruitment delivery and onboarding for all business as per defined timelines.
- Managing recruitment costs and Managing local recruitment partners.
3- Compensation, Benefits and Payroll Management:
- Preparing salary offers for selected candidates while making job offers in line with BDF philosophy and market benchmarks.
- Responsible for monthly payroll – submission of data, reviewing payroll and ensuring timely payment of salaries.
- Participation in annual salary surveys as decided by the company.
- Ensuring compliance to local law for social security and taxation.
- Implementing salary changes in line with company policy.
- Managing contracts of all employees.
- Managing benefits as per employment contract – including Insurance.
- Work on ideas to create and support an attractive employee benefits’ kitty.
4- Information management Compliance:
- Maintaining all updated employee information in the Beiersdorf system.
- Sharing information as required for annual audits.
- Ensuring compliance to local laws for office.
5- Employee Engagement & Team events:
- Plan and execute team building activities for Egypt team including annual events, birthday and personal. recognition events in office etc.
6- Office Management:
- Overseeing the receptionist and admin staff to ensure the upkeep of office.
- Ensuring compliance to local laws for Add to dictionary
Graduation in from an accredited university – Qualification in HR highly beneficial.
A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in HR. Experience in Recruitment and Payroll Management is a must Skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic are mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of local labor laws.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
for a multinational FMCG company based in Alexandria A senior supply chain coordinator is needed.
– Responsible for reviewing all contractual discharge & demurrage terms, following up vessel status.
– Following up all periodic system updates including contract, pricing and data related to quantity loaded & discharge
– Creation of Proforma Invoice, Invoice, Insurance & Bank cover letter to manage timely presentation of shipping documents to Bank for payment
– Evaluate warehousing requirements and vessel arrival schedules to plan storage and transportation requirements.
– Reviewing all invoices for discharge, storage & transportation to manage service providers
– 5-7 years of experience in trade execution, international logistics and bulk shipping.
– Excellent English is a must.
– Proficiency in computers especially with excel formulas and applications.
– Flexible to travel frequently between Cairo and Alexandria.
– Deep knowledge of Egyptian port conditions & warehouse spaces.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org