For a multinational company in Alexandria “Production Engineer” is needed.
From 2 to 5 years of experience.
Job Responsibilities :
• follows procedures, assists in the execution of shutdowns.
• Utilizes management of change process.
• Complies with annual plan for department as well as operating standards and goals; informs Shift supervisor of process problems, solutions and suggestions to improve the work place with regards to production and safety.
• Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies with all business unit/facility policies and procedures as related to safety, housekeeping .
• Operates plant effectively and efficiently.
• Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
• Ensure run sheets are filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
• Operate effectively and efficiently; be aware of energy usage and waste
Kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company located in Alexandria – Burj Al-arab is hiring an “Automation Engineer”
• Monitor, maintain, repair, and upgrade plant automation network (including PLC’s, servers, switches, PC’s, client-server connection) within the boundaries of budget to ensure process control and continuity.
• Select, maintain and upgrade instrumentation in plant according to the need for reliable operation.
• Plan, follow up and perform regular checks /calibrations to reduce plant emergency down time.
• Perform ongoing training, including skills training, electrical safety trainings and procedural trainings to ensure regulatory compliance and proficiency in work. (for technicians and contractors).
• With direct oversight/supervision, supports the deployment of appropriate technology solutions.
• Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications / Electrical / Electromechanical engineering (preferred electronics/tele-communication).
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar process.
• Knowledge with various control systems (preferred Siemens and Allen Bradley).
• Sound and hands on knowledge with instrumentation (Pressure, Level, Temperature, Valve – preferred E H, Fisher).
• Know control techniques (including PID loop tuning ,VFD parameterization).
• Ability to do troubleshooting alone and within a team.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
For a multinational company *Cosmetics/skin care industry* located in Cairo, a “Export and Supply Chain Coordinator” is urgently needed.
– Qualified bachelor degree.
– Background (1-3) years of experience in supply chain , demand planning or customer service.
– Familiar with Export procedures for MENA region and good knowledge on Excel and Power point.
– Manage orders from receipt to delivery at customers named place and as per shipping INCO terms.
– Provide the external and internal customers with a single point of contact for all order delivery.
– Managing relevant data with regards to pricing assortment, order forms and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
– Order entry, order fulfillment and identification of Out Of Stock (OOS) lines.
– Manage Logistical Value Added services (LAS) to deliveries when required and track 3PL to ensure speed and efficiency.
– Ensure proper coordination with 3PMs , Hub and 3PL for order fulfillment.
– Follow up and resolve delivery delays and short shipments.
– Collect , create and maintain customer and product master data in SAP.
– Develop Customer Supply Chain with partners and understand Key distribution routes to and warehouse operations at partners.
– Provide monthly service level report identifying all SL losses and reasons therefore and escalate to SNP and DP for clarification if required.
If interested , kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.