For a very well-known Multinational FMCG Company located in Borg El Arab, “Production / Mechanical Engineers” are urgently needed.
• Follows procedures, assists in the execution of shutdowns.
• Follow up and assure safe & smooth operation & to innovate solutions to improve production and reduces costs of maintenance and down times in the following areas.
• Lead and contribute in projects related to process improvement in all plant areas.in order to achieve productivity optimization.
• Gather data from best practice documents and study the Gap analysis between the BP and the current case.
• Lead and contribute to implementing Operational Excellence strategy by building a world class culture around the core impact areas, including Risk Management, Operational Effectiveness, Capital Effectiveness, Reliability Excellence and Talent Management.
• 0 – 2 years of working experience in industrial fields.
• Fluent English.
• Flexibility to travel.
• Must be willing to work in shifts.
• Demonstrated natural leadership ability.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
An “Internal Sales Officer” is urgently needed for a leading water technology multinational company located in Cairo.
• Fill in technical order specifications for company’s different brands.
• Support sales team with selection of products and accessories.
• Prepare sales quotations (technical and pricing).
• Customer purchase order review and entry into company ERP system.
• Purchase order entry/management for finished goods to be sold against customer PO
• Customer service: answer inquiries for lead time, availability, standard prices, freight etc.
• Order acknowledge sales order.
• Issue invoices.
• Preparation and management of transport/commercial documents such as Certificate of Origin, EUR1 etc.
• Letter of credit handling: Preparation and management of documents required under L/C for presentation to banks.
– 4-5 years of experience.
– Knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and ERP system.
If interested, kindly send your CV before 25th of December to: email@example.com.
A French multinational company located in Sheikh Zayed is hiring a “Treasury and Credit Manager”
• Prepare the monthly rolling cash flow by different currencies.
• Ensure that cash management, bank operations, credit facilities are implemented in accordance with the group guidelines.
• Ensure that day to day bank operations are running smoothly.
• Review and ensure that all bank reconciliations are performed bi-monthly.
• Follow up with technical team a rolling 3 months CAPEX payment plan.
• Verification, reviewing the expiration & renewals of securities.
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of weekly/monthly aging reports to all sales channels.
• Active monitoring of potential bad debts & timely buildup of reserves as well as adequacy of reserves.
• Follow up with sales the collection of the overdue receivables.
• Perform timely investigations and release of system blocked orders within agreed timings with sales.
• CTP holder is preferred.
• Excellent command of English.
Finally, kindly send your CV before 2nd of January to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A well reputable company based in Alexandria, FMCG industry, is looking to hire “HR Director”.
Partner with leaders to transform the business:
– Translate opportunities and business needs into requirements for HR solutions (e.g.Managing by Objectives).
– Lead the implementation and activation of HR solutions (e.g. Managing by Objectives).
– Bring Change management and transformation expertise to transformation efforts within the business.
– Re-think and re-shape organizational architecture.
– Ensure the availability and development of appropriate talent to meet the Company’s needs and build a talent mindset. (e.g. Talent attraction and retention).
– Champion the desired culture and manage its development.
– Secure the right climate in the organization using employee relations and employee engagement approaches as appropriate.
– Ensure personal credibility and impact.
A full HR process knowledge:
– Respond to employees inquiries allowing professional consultancy and advice to the organization management and staff.
– Design, develop and implement the various HR policies and procedures.
– Create the Competency Framework for the different departments and functions of the organization and use in the selection of new employees, performance management, training needs assessment and career path planning activities.
– Handle work and relations with social insurance and labor authorities.
Size & Scope:
(Resource Managed, Sphere of Influence)
– Leadership of the entire HR function and its resources
-Sphere of influence will be with the broader business and particularly at Leadership/Executive Board Level.
What You Bring:
Experience you should have:
• Ability to develop and influence strategy.
• Breadth and Depth of HR Experience.
• Act and behave in a consulting and Leadership capacity.
• The Ability to lead the balance of driving business strategy and the HR strategy.
JOB SKILLS PROFILING:
– Organizational Development & Change
– Recruitment Management – Senior Levels
– Learning Management
– Performance Improvement
– Employee Relations (IR)
– Project Management.
– Change Management.
– Information Management.
– Application & Exploitation of IT.
Kindly send your CV before 24th of December to: email@example.com
A multinational company *FMCG industry* located in Borg Al-Arab – Alexandria is hiring an “Electrical Engineer”.
• Handles improvement ideas and promotes an innovative environment.
• Conduct regular electrical system inspections.
• Organize proper training on job tasks in a way to promote and maintain Electrical standards at all stages
• Maintain the reliability of electrical system in the plant.
• Communicates with all departments regarding Electrical issues.
– 3-5 years of experience in Electrical control systems.
– Proven experience in MV and LV systems (Siemens, Schneider, ABB,..)
– Control systems knowledge and PLC programming (Siemens – Rockwell,..)
Please send your CV before 18th of December to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A “Maintenance Planning and Reliability Engineer “is urgently needed for a multinational FMCG company based in Alexandria.
– Create the schedule / plans with contractors who are involved into repair works.
– Ensure that all activities in the site are performed in safe manner and as agreed in the permit discussion.
– Determine the degree of equipment deterioration and ensure revision of the equipment that require detailed repair and schedule its repair.
– Work out and ensure realization of measures to prevent sudden breaks, stops, to extend terms of service of the plant equipment and mechanisms.
– Minimum 3 years of Experience in Maintenance Engineering.
– Experience in Bulk handling process.
– Practical knowledge in hydraulic systems.
– Knowledge of fabrication of workshops drawings and heavy equipment basic maintenance.
– Very Good command of English.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
For a very well-known Multinational company in Alexandria, a “Production Engineer” is urgently needed.
• follows procedures and assists in the execution of shutdowns.
• Utilizes management of change process.
• Complies with annual plan for department as well as operating standards and goals; informs Shift supervisor of process problems, solutions and suggestions to improve the work place with regards to production and safety.
• Makes plant tours within Extraction Plant, carries out critical path checks. Complies with all business unit/facility policies and procedures as related to safety and housekeeping.
• Operates plant effectively and efficiently.
• Maintains a work environment that utilizes the quality management system.
• Ensure run sheets are filled in, log any faults, environmental or safety issues, follow procedures and sign off on them.
• Operate effectively and efficiently; be aware of energy usage and waste.
– From 3 to 5 years of experience.
Kindly send your CV before 18th of December to: Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a well-known Multinational company in Alexandria, Junior and Senior “Automation Engineers” are urgently needed.
– Organizes proper training on job tasks in a way to promote and maintain automation standards at all stages
– Makes plant tours collects and handles improvement ideas and promotes an innovative environment, ensures compliance with all business unit /facility policies and procedures as related to automation
– Managing the plant automation system through:
– Monitor the Automation parameters for the different processes of the plant.
– Establish the analysis and methods to be used to analyze different Automation aspects of the plant.
– Keep statistics of all Automation systems performance to ensure reliability.
– Assist Logistics department to maintain weighbridge controls.
– Provide feedback to operations and logistics team about Automation issues.
– Establish, communicate and control the execution of Automation programs for the plant.
– Lease with external organizations to ensure proper performance of Automation systems.
– Assist in Automation complaints investigation to ensure that the basic causes are defined so adequate actions can be taken.
– Processes the Automation figures and analysis to define proper actions.
– Conduct Automation testing to verify proper implementation.
– Cooperate with all departments to synergize, standardize and simplify Automation systems to ensure proper running of plant processes.
– From 3 to 6+ years of experience in automation /instrumentation in industrial processing environment .
– Fluent English is a must.
If you are interested, Kindly send your CV before 13th of December to: firstname.lastname@example.org