For a well-known company, A “Technical Recruiter” is urgently needed.
“Position is Available in both Alexandria and Cairo”
– Contact potential candidates via telephone and email to determine skills and interest level.
– Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques and headhunting.
– Conduct face to face interviews.
– Scheduling candidates for interviews with hiring Managers, presenting job offers and coordinate start dates for new hires.
– Support senior recruiters and the team in supplying and helping the candidates through the hiring process.
– setting the job description and requirements for client’s job posts.
– Conduct Referral checks.
– 0 to 2 years of experience in any field (Fresh grads are welcomed).
– Fluent English.
If you are interested please send your CV before 8th of July to: Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A Saudi Arabian company operating in Cairo is hiring a “Media Production Manager”
– Over sees production processes, plans and organizes production schedules & production budgets ensuring milestones are met throughout the project.
– Looks over scripts and discusses production ideas with the production team.
– Estimates, negotiates and agrees budgets and timescales with clients and managers
– Determines quality control standards of produced projects.
– Puts together and manages production schedules.
– Ensures effective review of content throughout the production cycle.
– Manages a range of production freelancers and vendors.
– Ensures content is multi-platform and provides clips for social media from each project.
– Excellent level of English.
– Knowledge of digital and social media.
– Solid project management skills.
Send your CV before 9th of July to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For A multinational Company Located in 5th Settlement looking for “Senior CAD Engineer”
– The ability to coordinate with design / sales teams.
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks.
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Bentley and others).
– Work with design / sales / project manager during per-construction / construction phases to build 2D shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Low Current Systems.
– Capability to make different system architecture, layouts and detailed structure drawing.
– Document Control Support.
– Revit will be an advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested send your CV before 7th of July to: email@example.com
A Multinational FMCG Company is looking for “Junior Maintenance Engineer” in Alexandria, Egypt.
•Maintain mechanical equipment performance and recommend corrective actions.
•Execute all machine inspection and provide frequent reports.
•Execute and provide preventive maintenance actions.
•Participate in new installation and commissioning of machines.
– Experience in Tetra Pack Machines.
– Background Electro-Mechanical, Electric or Mechanical.
If interested send your CV before 27th of June to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-known international company located at New Cairo is hiring “Senior Accountant” with a minimum 3 years of experience.
2. Maintain and balance accounts.
3. Maintain general ledger.
4. Settlement of invoice payment and facilitate financial transactions with distributors.
5. Follow up on receivables & handling accounts payables.
6. Handling the closing balance on a bi-annual basis.
7. Track official tax expenses.
8. Prepares the demand forecasting and order placement with distributes.
9. Preparing periodical stock reports.
• Bachelors in Accounting.
• Fluent in Arabic and English (both written and spoken).
• General knowledge on financial Software.
• Maximum age: 28 years old.
Send your CV before 2nd of July to: email@example.com
For a Saudi Arabian company operating in Cairo, “Digital Marketing Manager” is urgently needed.
strategies and initiatives, including SEM, paid social media, search and display advertising campaigns.
• Oversee the spend and budgeting process, including monthly forecasting and reporting on spend and ROIs.
• Manages the digital marketing and social media team to make sure that implementation is done according to the developed digital strategy.
• Develops a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet.
• Generates monthly reports on the marketing campaign’s performance.
• Optimizes website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
• Manages art and copywriting activities.
• Solid understanding of paid media landscape.
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Google Analytics, Google AdWords and SEO certified.
If interested please send your CV before 30th of June to: Aamr@targetdhr.com
An American international company located at Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Business Development Manager”
– Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients.
– To target, negotiate and successfully close contracts as necessary.
– Drive sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit.
– Identify and develop new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
– Lead the bid phase of projects including assembling and managing bid teams for the successful conversion of tender proposals.
– Review tender submissions to identify potential project risks and implement risk mitigation strategies.
– Leading the financial, contractual and technical management activity on large scale bids and proposal.
2- Fluency in English is a must.
3- Detailed experience in tender preparations.
4- Excellent knowledge and exposure to the facility management market in Egypt.
5- Good knowledge of ISO standards.
Kindly send your CV before 27th of June to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an International IT Company located in 5th Settlement, an “Admin Support Specialist” is urgently needed.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
· Support the preparation of internal presentations in close collaboration with the management and local teams.
· Maintain office supplies store and answer calls from customers and/or externals and support their inquires
· Maintains, arranges and coordinates travel arrangements and expenses submission
· Coordinates and arranges internal and external meetings for the team, including meeting room reservations, catering and capturing meeting minutes and actions.
· Meeting and Event Support: Supporting teams on the logistics and preparation part of the events and meetings.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Economics).
· A minimum of 0-2 years’ work experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,).
· Fluency in English.
Send your CV before 26th of June to: Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A well-known American multinational company is hiring “Document Controller” with a 3-5 years of experience to join their office in the 5th settlement.
• Supports technical projects and departments.
• Receives, catalogues and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
• Allocates and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
• Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
• Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
• Quality & compliance checks on documents.
• Filing and organization of documents (both electronic and / or hard copies).
• Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole life cycle.
• Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents.
• Distribution of documents to relevant people / organizations.
• Progress reporting on the documents status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Compile material & engineering submittals for submission to customer.
• Collate and compile O&M Manuals.
• Collate & compile training manuals.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in Engineering, Consultant or Architect office.
– Familiar with ISO 9001 procedures & requirements.
– Fluent in English and Arabic (Read, write, speak).
If you are interested send you CV before 24th of June to: email@example.com
A well-known American multinational company is hiring “Administration Assistant” with a 3-5 years of experience to join their office in the 5th settlement.
• Creation of business reports, tracking system updates, customer correspondence and invoicing are key support activities of this role.
• Plan, lead, and facilitate regular cross-functional project team meeting with PM or Project owners. Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment and short and long-term materials requirement plans based on input from all key players and team members.
• Provide general assistance for presentations, workshops or meetings. Ensure senior management are briefed for meetings. Take notes if required.
• Screen phone calls, enquiries or requests and handle them if/when appropriate.
• Deal with incoming email, post or other correspondence as required.
• Create and maintain office systems including data management and electronic filing.
• Support with timesheet bookings.
• Manage project driver and vehicle arrangements.
• Interface with internal & external suppliers.
• Travel, hotel bookings and logistics.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Engineering, construction or consultant environment.
• Fluent in English. (Read Write Speak).
• Excellent Computer Skills – MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Visio an advantage.
• Familiar with ISO quality procedures.
• SAP experience a distinct advantage.
If interested kindly send your updated CV before 23rd of June to: Arahman@targetdhr.com