We are looking for a “Freelance Content Writer/Editor” to join us and enrich our blog posts and website!
– Prepare well-structured drafts/templates for Job Descriptions.
– Create original content, suggest new content/ideas & rephrase/edit current ones.
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
– Fluent English/Native Speaker.
– Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
– Thorough understanding of grammar.
– If you exposed to American/Foreign culture before, apply now!
– Attention to details.
– Experience with SEO.
Don’t hesitate to submit your CVs and a sample of your work at email@example.com, so we can get an idea of your best work.
A Multinational company located in 5th settlement is asking for a “Project Engineer”
1. Communicate and follow up with software team for resolving Application related issues.
2. Attend client meetings and gather requirements like customization and application
3. Translate customer need to software team for application customization
4. Install and configure software
5. Organizing and controlling project elements and phases
6. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring
7. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements,
and performance standards.
8. Evaluating software products by conducting tests.
9. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
and trends; recommending actions and provide the same to Project management.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Experience of 3+ years in software and solutions in project management.
3. Strong communication skills in English, Arabic.
4. Hands- on experience with project management.
5. Java and micro services are a must
If interested kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known company located in Cairo an “Administration Manager” is urgently needed:
– Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their
– Ensure the implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
– Ensuring smooth running of all administrative functions in the company.
– Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
– Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
– Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
– Ensures that employees are motivated and productive.
– Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
– Direct the employee assessment process.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
– 10-15 Years of experience in a similar role.
– Very Good level of English
– Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations
– Knowledge in Customs regulations and Tax is preferred
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo, a “Supply Planner” is needed.
• Ensure adequate supply against the demand plan at all times to deliver high service levels, while keeping working capital in check.
• Execution of the supply plan based on the demands in the system.
• Communicate demands and forecasts with the 3PM in coordination with demand planners.
• Ensure a successful phase in phase out process for launches.
• Ensure raw and pack materials monitoring and control.
• Ensure on time dispatch of shipments from origins and as per the required condition.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance.
• Maintain daily relationships with our 3PL provider regarding incoming goods and storage by monitoring performance and capacity.
• Degree in Business/ Finance/ Supply Chain or equivalent qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain within FMCG/Beauty/Luxury industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
If interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company located in 5th statement Cairo is urgently looking for an “Electrical draftsman”
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks.
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Revit and others).
– Work with design / project team during pre-construction / construction phases to build 2D, 3D, shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Systems.
– 7-10 years of experience in AutoCAD, MEP,ELV.
– Revit is a must.
– 3D Max is advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Merchant”
Job tasks and responsibilities:
1. To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers as well as structuring a game plan aiming to optimize timing, value and volume of sales to maximize profits.
2. Help in structuring and execution of commodity game plan that incorporates the crushed and sales volumes with the main goal being maximizing profitable crush volumes.
3. Follow up on sales and withdrawals of the bi-products.
4. Build strong relationships with customers and market players locally and internationally.
5. Update and analyze Egypt and global supply and demand grids of soybeans, soybean meal, soybean oil, sunflower oil and palm oil as well as any other relevant commodities.
6. Track the FX position and ensure the group is within the agreed upon limits.
7. Interpret and report the group trading position and be able to identify and explain the implied risks.
1- From 3 – 5 years of experience.
2- Fluent English is a must.
3- Cairo resident is a must.
4- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business/Economics/Actuarial Science.
5- Perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
6- Customer oriented.
7- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt, a “Junior Trader” is urgently needed.
1. Reconcile the trading position.
2. Reconcile the daily trading PNL.
3. Contract entry.
4. Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meeting.
5. Attend weekly risk meetings.
• A University degree in Business or Economics.
• 1-2 years of related work experience.
• Fluent in English and Arabic both speaking and writing.
• Good negotiation skills and commercial sense.
• General awareness of market & economic trends and forex.
• Good written and oral interpersonal skills.
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to email@example.com
A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Implementation Manager”.
– Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation life-cycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
– Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to time-frame and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs, supervise and commence onsite commissioning activities.
– Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure.
– Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including GPO deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management).
– Supervise SW, Active & Passive Equipment installation.
– Document network designs, configurations and related procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 7-10 years of experience in IT, Telecommunication, software, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background experience in testing and commissioning on high value om public safety and Security projects.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– 5+ years of proven work experience as a T&C Manager.
– 5+ years of hands on experience in Implementation and T&C.
– Very Good command of English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org