For a well-known Multinational Company located in the 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Smart Grids & Scada specialist” is urgently needed.
– Manage the technical discussions between vendors and customer for all technical points related to Smart grids scope
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in a high manner.
– Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
– 5-10 years of experience in Smart Grids & Smart metering
– Have e deep knowledge of smart grids networks (Electrical, Gas, water ) & Smart metering
– Have good experience on AMI and smart meters will be added value
– Have good experience on LDS” leak detection system” will be added value
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such as smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs, etc.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
Please send your cv to email@example.com
For a 4 months project in a very well-known Multinational FMCG located in the 5th settlement, Cairo. An “Artworks & Brand Operations Assistant” is urgently needed.
• Ensure artworks are approved by relevant stakeholders and submitted on time and in full.
• Ensure full adherence to d2p processes.
• Ensure full compliance to internal artwork processes as per artwork tool.
• Ensure close coordination with relevant global/local artwork agencies to ensure minimal loops and high service levels.
• Ensure close coordination with brand teams to make sure all relevant feedback on AWs and designs are captured.
• Ensure all translations are rightly done by the translation agency.
• Ensure relevant reports are prepared and updated regularly to provide one single view of brand launches and re-launches to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all relevant feedback from the regulatory agency and the officer is captured thereby making sure there is full compliance with local country regulations.
PO and Invoice Management
• Responsible for raising purchase orders within the marketing team.
• Responsible for processing invoices within the marketing team.
– 1 – 2 years of experience in related roles.
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with at least 1 year of experience in internships or freelancing experience.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a Multinational Company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria. A “Civil/ Steel structure engineer” is urgently needed.
• Managing the projects done by/for the plant (Civil /Steel).
• Managing daily activities done by the project department (Insulation, painting, civil work).
• Ensure all documents in your own area of responsibility are managed according to defined procedures.
• Planning, cost, and time estimation for projects.
• Ensure EHS, FSQR implementation to all projects and activities related to the project department.
• Monitoring and controlling the project department budget.
• Review engineering work/consultancy for construction projects.
• Ordering, following up for procurements and material needed.
• Help in civil technical requirements needs for administration requirements (Construction Licenses).
1. Ensure the implementation of EHS and FSQR obligations.
2. Managing projects (Civil, construction).
3. Managing department contractors.
4. Monitoring and controlling department budget.
1. University graduate (Civil /Mechanical).
2. 5-7 years of experience (preferably of the industrial environment).
3. Basic experience in projects.
4. Excellent in the English language and Arabic.
5. Computer skills: Windows, AutoCAD.
6. Experience in safety.
7. Experience in a construction site.
8. The capability of site work.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com