For a well-known Multinational Company located in the 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Smart Grids & Scada specialist” is urgently needed.
– Manage the technical discussions between vendors and customer for all technical points related to Smart grids scope
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in a high manner.
– Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
– 5-10 years of experience in Smart Grids & Smart metering
– Have e deep knowledge of smart grids networks (Electrical, Gas, water ) & Smart metering
– Have good experience on AMI and smart meters will be added value
– Have good experience on LDS” leak detection system” will be added value
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such as smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs, etc.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a 4 months project in a very well-known Multinational FMCG located in the 5th settlement, Cairo. An “Artworks & Brand Operations Assistant” is urgently needed.
• Ensure artworks are approved by relevant stakeholders and submitted on time and in full.
• Ensure full adherence to d2p processes.
• Ensure full compliance to internal artwork processes as per artwork tool.
• Ensure close coordination with relevant global/local artwork agencies to ensure minimal loops and high service levels.
• Ensure close coordination with brand teams to make sure all relevant feedback on AWs and designs are captured.
• Ensure all translations are rightly done by the translation agency.
• Ensure relevant reports are prepared and updated regularly to provide one single view of brand launches and re-launches to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all relevant feedback from the regulatory agency and the officer is captured thereby making sure there is full compliance with local country regulations.
PO and Invoice Management
• Responsible for raising purchase orders within the marketing team.
• Responsible for processing invoices within the marketing team.
– 1 – 2 years of experience in related roles.
– Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with at least 1 year of experience in internships or freelancing experience.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a Multinational Company located in Borg el Arab, Alexandria. A “Civil/ Steel structure engineer” is urgently needed.
• Managing the projects done by/for the plant (Civil /Steel).
• Managing daily activities done by the project department (Insulation, painting, civil work).
• Ensure all documents in your own area of responsibility are managed according to defined procedures.
• Planning, cost, and time estimation for projects.
• Ensure EHS, FSQR implementation to all projects and activities related to the project department.
• Monitoring and controlling the project department budget.
• Review engineering work/consultancy for construction projects.
• Ordering, following up for procurements and material needed.
• Help in civil technical requirements needs for administration requirements (Construction Licenses).
1. Ensure the implementation of EHS and FSQR obligations.
2. Managing projects (Civil, construction).
3. Managing department contractors.
4. Monitoring and controlling department budget.
1. University graduate (Civil /Mechanical).
2. 5-7 years of experience (preferably of the industrial environment).
3. Basic experience in projects.
4. Excellent in the English language and Arabic.
5. Computer skills: Windows, AutoCAD.
6. Experience in safety.
7. Experience in a construction site.
8. The capability of site work.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “Financial Manager” for their national mega projects located in Cairo.
- Participation in the management of the financial risks of the company, minimizing risks.
- Organizing and holding negotiations at the level of the heads of the Egyptian state authorities, the banks of Egypt, and large construction companies.
- Correspondence with Egyptian state authorities, Egyptian banks, and large construction companies.
- Managing the company’s overall financial position and matching it to the firm’s financial targets.
- Keeping accurate tracks of all expenses, liabilities, and projected costs.
- Tracking profitability by creating a budget for each part of a construction project.
1. Higher education, preferably economic, financial.
2. Minimum of 15 years of experience in a financial role with a minimum of 10 years of a managerial role.
3. Excellent command of English.
4. Experience in the joint construction of large industrial facilities together with foreign companies is preferable.
5. Excellent experience in the norms, rules, standards in the construction field of Egypt, Egyptian tax laws, and legislation regulating financial activity in the territory of the Arab Republic Of Egypt.
6. Excellent Experience in the management of the economic, financial services of large construction/industrial companies in Egypt; Egypt’s big banks; Egyptian governmental entities (Ministry of Finance, Tax Service, Ministry of Investment, Ministry of Economy, etc.).
7. Excellent negotiating skills, experience of effective negotiations at the level of the heads of the Egyptian state authorities. The candidate has contacts and acquaintances with the current heads of the Egyptian state authorities, representatives of the Egyptian legislature, the administration of the President of Egypt.
8. It is desirable for a candidate to understand Egypt’s legislation on the regulation of procurement activities of state-owned enterprises and state authorities.
9. It is desirable for a candidate to know methodological and regulatory documents in the field of pricing in construction.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
A well-known multinational located in Cairo is looking for a “Quality Control/ Assurance Engineer”
• Conduct and organize phased inspections and conduct audits and reviews of the QA/QC Management system, including subcontractors, designers, and suppliers where appropriate to confirm compliance.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at the site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at the site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement.equirements of the company internal guidelines and Global Major Projects Management Operating System documentation.
• Carry out system audits against the requirements of ISO 9001 as required.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction. issues at all relevant sites/facilities through weekly reports, meeting minutes, and the like.
• 4 – 6 years of experience in the smart technology industry.
• Lean six sigma green belt certificate is a must.
• ELV systems experience is a must.
• Be familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO standards
• Highly proficient in all of the key areas of QA/QC management, preferably partially formed from a significant duration in a site contracting environment.
• Extensive working experience with local QA/QC legislation.
• Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company a “Sales Area Manager” is urgently needed.
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
Send your CV to email@example.com