A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “Financial Manager” for their national mega projects located in Cairo.
1- Participation in the management of the financial risks of the company, minimizing risks.
2- Organizing and holding negotiations at the level of the heads of the Egyptian state authorities, the banks of Egypt, and large construction companies.
3- Correspondence with Egyptian state authorities, Egyptian banks, and large construction companies.
4- Keeping accurate tracks of all expenses, liabilities, and projected costs.
5- Tracking profitability by creating a budget for each part of a construction project.
1. Higher education, preferably economic, financial.
2. Minimum of 15 years of experience in a financial role with a minimum of 10 years of a managerial role.
3. Excellent command of English.
4. Excellent experience in the norms, rules, standards in the construction field of Egypt, Egyptian tax laws, and legislation regulating financial activity in the territory of the Arab Republic Of Egypt.
5. Excellent Experience in the management of the economic, financial services of large construction/industrial companies in Egypt; Egypt’s big banks; Egyptian governmental entities (Ministry of Finance, Tax Service, Ministry of Investment, Ministry of Economy, etc.).
6. Excellent negotiating skills, experience of effective negotiations at the level of the heads of the Egyptian state authorities. The candidate has contacts and acquaintances with the current heads of the Egyptian state authorities, representatives of the Egyptian legislature, the administration of the President of Egypt.
7. It is desirable for a candidate to understand Egypt’s legislation on the regulation of procurement activities of state-owned enterprises and state authorities.
8. It is desirable for a candidate to know methodological and regulatory documents in the field of pricing in construction.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company a “Sales Executive” is urgently needed.
Experience required in: Sales for Aluminum Industry, ACP (Aluminum Composite panel), facade, Cladding, Building materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collecting the Industry data base.
• Planning the visits in a phased manner to meet the consultants, architects and fabricators.
• Demonstrating and presenting products to all parties.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their concerns.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences & meetings.
Key Responsibility Area:
• Pre qualifying the brand for all new and future projects.
• Follow up for payments.
• Bachelor’s degree with Fluency in English or other technical Diploma or Degree.
• From 2 to 4 years of experience.
Note: Should be ready to travel.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For a manufacturing company located in Alexandria, a “Refrigeration Manager” is urgently needed.
– Follow Up on the process of refrigeration compressors (Freon)
– Follow up on the process of ammonia compressors.
– Check the operation of boilers and air compressors.
– Follow up on the maintenance operations in case of any damages in addition to following up, calibrating, and maintaining metal detectors.
– Review the daily shifts and operating reports.
– Coordinate with various departments to execute the refrigeration process.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or similar field.
– From 8 to 10 years of experience in the food industry.
– Good knowledge of English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Well Known Electrical Supplier in the 5th settlement Cairo, a “Senior Sales Manager” is required.
• Develop and implement sales plans according to company strategic goals and objectives aiming to achieve the target on time.
• Share market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on sales opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.).
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (business development, marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Monitor performance of sales activities using key metrics and prepare reports for upper management.
• Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
• Years of experience: minimum of 10 years to 20 years maximum.
• Proven experience as a senior sales manager or another relevant role.
• Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and budgeting processes.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational located in Alexandria is hiring “Chief Accountant”
• Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance, Statutory purposes.
• Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure financial data accuracy.
• Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation.
• Provide Quarterly Controller Review package and Lower Level Financial review data.
• Perform general ledger accounting including close process.
• Manage Inter-company accounting and asset accounting.
• Act as the local business partnership tag.
• Estimate and Final AOE preparation at the month-end.
• Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in the Budget template from related departments.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• Years of experience from 8 – 10 years.
• Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Proven experience working with Activity Based Costing (ABC).
• Fluent English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational water Waste Company located in Hurghada, Red sea is looking for “Procurement & Logistics Officer”
• Will ensure accurate ordering, timely delivery, value for money, and agreeable terms.
• Expediting equipment and supporting logistics.
• Liaison with UK based colleagues.
• Work closely with Project Managers to match equipment and services to requirements.
• From 5-10 years of experience in the water or wastewater industry.
• Demonstrable knowledge of local laws & customs a distinct advantage.
• Experience of managing the logistics of equipment into port, and onto the site.
• Full permission to work in Egypt.
• Excellent command of English.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Best of luck.
A well-known multinational located in Cairo is looking for a “Quality Control/ Assurance Engineer”
• Conduct and organize phased inspections and conduct audits and reviews of the QA/QC Management system, including subcontractors, designers, and suppliers where appropriate to confirm compliance.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement.
• Provide a proactive approach to improve the quality of work at the site, minimize rework, and demonstrate continual improvement requirements of the company internal guidelines and Global Major Projects Management Operating System documentation.
• Carry out system audits against the requirements of ISO 9001 as required.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction.
• Own the project QA/QC program and ensure delivery in terms of contractual and legislative requirements and client satisfaction issues at all relevant sites/facilities through weekly reports, meeting minutes, and the like.
• 4 – 6 years experience in smart technology industry.
• Lean six sigma green belt certificate is a must.
• ELV systems experience is a must.
• Be familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO standards
• Highly proficient in all of the key areas of QA/QC management, preferably partially formed from a significant duration in a site contracting environment.
• Extensive working experience with local QA/QC legislation.
• Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Multinational American Company a “Network Security Engineer” is needed for a project in The New Capital City.
– Build and improve ICT & Cyber Security documentations and designs.
– Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies.
– Review and approve network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC & NOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers.
– Work under the direction of the Team Leader to evaluate project security devices and show practical experience in managing SIEM environments, firewalls, content filters, NIDS, servers, and packet capture devices.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 5-7 years of experience in ICT, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background with an understanding of various network and security systems.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– Very good English.
Send your CV to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
Good luck 🍀
For a Well Known Electrical Supplier located in 5th settlement Cairo, An outstanding “Sales Administrator” is required.
• Receiving and follow up on the processing of purchase orders by the technical support team.
• Issuing sales transaction invoices.
• Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
• Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling and analyzing monthly sales reports.
• Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
• Supervise the showroom to be ready to receive clients at all times.
• Complete administrative work for the Sales Director.
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or similar preferred.
• From 2 – 4 years of experience in sales administration, or a similar admin role.
• Experience with MS Office including preparing presentations, budgets, and other reports.
• Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
• Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
A leading food and beverage supplier (FMCG) in the middle east located in Alexandria, Bourj ElArab is looking for “Supply Chain Manager”
• Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy.
• Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of supply chain experience.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• FMCG experience is a must.
• Fluent in English.
• Alexandria Resident is a must.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org