A multinational company located at Alexandria, Borg Al-Arab is hiring a “Database Analyst”.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
• From 2 – 3 years of experience in database analysis.
• Microsoft access and SQL experience is highly required.
• Excellent English.
Send your CV to email@example.com
A multinational water Waste Company located in Hurghada, Red sea is looking for “Procurement & Logistics Officer”
• Will ensure accurate ordering, timely delivery, value for money, and agreeable terms.
• Expediting equipment and supporting logistics.
• Liaison with UK based colleagues.
• Work closely with Project Managers to match equipment and services to requirements.
• From 5-10 years of experience in the water or wastewater industry.
• Demonstrable knowledge of local laws & customs a distinct advantage.
• Experience of managing the logistics of equipment into port, and onto the site.
• Full permission to work in Egypt.
• Excellent command of English.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo is urgently looking for “CAD DRAFTSMAN” with the following:
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Revit and others).
– Work with design / project team during pre-construction / construction phases to build 2D, 3D, shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Systems.
– 7-10 years of experience in AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Architecture.
– Revit is a must.
– 3D Max is advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Alexandria, a “Financial Controller” is urgently needed.
– Responsible for controlling company costs. This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget.
– Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
– Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
– Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
– Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
– 5+ years of experience, and proven working experience as a financial Controller.
– Proven experience in finance management.
– Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
– Good communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Commissioning Leader”.
– Supervising commissioning engineers and technical staff
– Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
– Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
– Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
– Monitor installation, submitting and usage of engineering tools adhering to project and commissioning guidelines.
– Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
– Compile commission report data for summarizing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical).
– 7+ years’ experience.
– Expertise with Microsoft Excel and various data analysis tools.
– Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement detailed commissioning plans.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
A Very well-known Multinational company located in Borg Al Arab is hiring a “Logistics Administrator”.
1. The logistics admin take the licenses from truck drivers to reserve his turn to enter for loading oil.
2. Also logistics admin check the validity of the license.
3. In case of beans received: the driver gives the B/L to the logistics & then a ticket is issued through the system with information as B/L to enter to unload.
4. In case of beans, a representative from Beans Transportation Company, take a copy from the B/L.
5. Coordinating with security for truck entrance and departure and logistics issues in plant.
6. Loading and dumping sites logistics procedure and organization of trucks.
7. Handling the receiving of empty bags in plant (During Shift).
8. Handling with the bagging contractor to ensure timely and efficient loading.
9. Making Tool box meeting, BBS & plus housekeeping process.
10. Creating delivery Orders on the UNIWIN(During Shift).
• Bachelor degree in business or any other relevant field.
• Up to 2 years’ Experience in Logistics.
• Computer Skills.
• Hard worker.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org