For a well-known Multinational Company an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
The Area Sales Manager is the main client relationship officer responsible for carrying out and growing the paper trading activity. Covering a given market or several markets, the SAM shall be responsible for:
– Developing pipeline of clients by contacting prospects and proposing our products
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Actual sales vs. target.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– University degree in business or similar.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org