Das dynamische ADVANTGE AUSTRIA Cairo Team sucht eine/n “Commercial and Market Research Officer”
Umfassende Erfahrung im Marketing/Marktforschungs-Bereich in einer Vielzahl von Branchen ist Voraussetzung. Die Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte liegen unter anderem in folgenden Branchen:
Infrastruktur (inklusive Bau), Gesundheit, Umwelttechnik, Industrieanlagen und Landwirtschaft, etc.
• Hochschulabschluss: BA oder gleichwertig
• Mindestens 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung
• Ausgezeichnete Deutsch, Englisch und Arabisch Kenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
• Hohe Kommunikationskompetenz, Organisationsfähigkeit und Problemlösungskompetenz
• Neugierde und starke Selbstmotivation täglich neue Themen zu erlernen
• Kreativer und pragmatischer Arbeitsansatz
• Sehr gute IT-Kenntnisse (MS Office) und Internet-Research Fähigkeiten
• Laufende Verfolgung von Rechtsfragen (Zoll, Steuern, Importbestimmungen, Handelshemmnisse)
• Interventionen für österreichische Firmen (Zoll, Zahlungen)
• Identifikation von Geschäftspartnern und neuen Marktsegmenten
• Organisation von Veranstaltungen und Match Making (b2b)
• Marketing / Marktforschung in verschiedenen Branchen
• Erstellung von standardisierten umfassenden Marktberichten
• Unterstützung bei der Markteintrittsberatung
• Vereinbarung von Geschäftsterminen
• Übersetzungen und Erstellung von Berichten
• Ad-hoc Projektabwicklungen nach Bedarf
Wir bieten Ihnen:
• Interessante, abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit
• Nach erfolgreicher Probezeit langfristige Anstellung
• Das Gehalt entspricht Ihren Qualifikationen und Erfahrungen.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung zusammen mit einem Motivationsschreiben, vollständigen Lebenslauf, Angabe über Verfügbarkeit und Kontaktdaten in deutscher Sprache bis spätestens 15.07.2020 an E firstname.lastname@example.org.
Über uns : ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Cairo – Austrian Embassy Commercial Section
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA ist der einzige offizielle Vertreter der österreichischen Wirtschaft in Ägypten sowie Libyen und Sudan zur Förderung und Unterstützung der internationalen Handels- und Investitionsbeziehungen. Advantage Austria bietet österreichischen Unternehmen und deren ägyptischen Geschäftspartnern ein umfangreiches Serviceangebot, das von der Organisation von Veranstaltungen, Herstellung von Geschäftskontakten, Suche nach Importeuren, Distributoren und Handelsvertretern bis zu detaillierten Marktinformationen reicht.
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA mit einem weltweiten Netz von rund 110 Büros in über 70 Ländern dient als erste Anlaufstelle für lokale Unternehmen.
For a multinational automotive company located in Cairo, “HR & Admin Manager” is required.
• Establish and maintain effective Human Resources policies and procedures including discipline.
• Manage payroll process, submission and development of all statutory reports regarding personal income tax..etc
• Ensure the smooth administration of human resources, safety and security functions of the company – staff absenteeism, leave, medical benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations, salary adjustments, maintenance of personnel records.
• Contact the government on issues and situations, as relating to labor laws and social security and arrange for all personnel’s functions, travel arrangements, hotel bookings and requisite office supply.
• Acts as company public relations officer to handle company administrative and external affairs and provides professional and efficient HR administrative service to internal customers.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or related field.
• Fluency in other language(s), especially in English or Chinese, would be advantageous.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
For a well-known Multinational Company located in 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Solution Architect” is urgently needed.
– Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with engineering/technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
– Will be responsible of (understand, manage, update) the technical architecture and manage the vendors technically to successfully achieve the Technical targets.
– Manage the technical requirements of all the project vendors, attend all requirements workshops to control and guide the vendors to achieve the projects target and technical scope.
– Manage the integrations of all third-party systems “which is a big number of systems “and consider all integration requirements in the Project final design.
– Control the project Technical scope and change control Part from Technical point of view to be able to discuss and challenge technically both Vendors and customer, also be involved in technical evaluation and estimation for the requested Change orders.
– Support project team in preparation of technical handover documents.
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in highly manner.
– Manage smooth testing activities of the project by Coordinating between the company and the Contractor.
– Create an empowering and inspiring work culture with the technical Team.
– Attain customer satisfaction through adhering to owner guidelines with the entire project team.
– Perform other duties as requested by Engineering manager and Program manager.
– Resolving technical problems as they arise.
– Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
– Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
– Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
– Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
– 5-10 years of experience in solution architecture and/or Business analysis.
– Technical experience in development and implementation of different type of software such as BI, Analytics , web portals, mobile app , ERP.
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
– Dep technical knowledge of the integration process and protocols to be able to manage and lead technically different systems integrations process and documentation.
– Proven capability in Software and System Development, System Integration, Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Service Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs etc will be plus.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
– Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Very Good command of English.
– Previous project management experience is advantageous.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Initiative – quick learner.
– Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
– Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; take calculate risks to accomplish goals.
– Efficient communication skills.
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company located in Alexandria, a “Safety Engineer” is urgently needed.
• Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment
• Ensure that the building and product complies with health and safety regulations
• Monitor and recommend the purchase of safety equipment and supplies
• Install safety devices on machinery or direct the installation of these devices
• Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
• Review subcontractor compliance with the health and safety requirements
• Maintain accident data, H&S related actions, risk assessment system, statutory requirements
• Coordinate emergency procedures
• 5-7 Years’ experience in similar roles.
• Knowledge of good safety practices
• Developing emergency procedures
Send your CV to: Lhossam@targetdhr.com
For a well-known IT company located in Cairo, “IT Help Desk expert” is required.
– Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
– Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
– Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
– Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Ms Office, Ms Windows XP/7/8, etc, MS Windows Server (Active Directory) and MS Exchange.
– Follow up on the inventory of computers and other devices.
– Good command of English is mandatory.
– From 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Send your CV to email@example.com
A multinational company located at Cairo , is hiring a “Localization language Specialist” with the following criteria:
• B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, or similar field of study.
• Minimum 2 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry.
• Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, WorldServer, Trados, Memsource, Bureau Works, etc.).
• Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries, and Style Guides.
• Experience with marketing/advertising content localization.
• Arabic and perform LQAs as needed.
• Work with vendor resources to deliver localized content, handling high priority and high visibility content yourself.
• Use your native fluency to set the tone of voice for the client brand in your language.
• Maintain the client Arabic Style Guides per content type and Glossaries.
• Use data to determine quality trends for your language and create action plans to address any systemic issues under manager’s guidance.
• Fix linguistic bugs and flag internationalization issues to the relevant product teams.
For those who are interested , kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company Located in Cairo operating in chemicals is looking for “Accounts Payable”.
• Sort, code and match invoices, set invoices up for payment & enter and upload invoices into the system.
• Keeping track of all payments, expenses, and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions, prepare an analysis of accounts & Continuing to improve the payment process.
• Produce monthly reports & assist with month-end closing.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
• ERP knowledge preferred (Maximo – PeopleSoft).
• Work Location in Cairo.
• Level of English: Fluent.
• The chemical industry is preferred.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a Multinational Company located in Borg Al Arab a “Utilities Engineer” is needed.
2. Monitor the plant gas consumption, assure/validate the differences between plant and NATGAS if any.
2. Monitor the plant gas consumption, assure/validate the differences between plant and NATGAS if any.
3. Assure the chemicals supply to the plant to run the two-cooling tower at the best water quality.
4. Full awareness of the firefighting system network and system operation, how to act in emergencies.
5. Coordinate with the maintenance department that utility equipment is trouble-free and operate at full capacity.
• 3-5 years of experience in utility field either in power plants or industrial utilities.
• Having a solid background in controlling utilities, energy-saving project.
• Fluent in English.
For those who are interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Multinational American Company an “ICT & Cyber Security Experts \ Commissioning Engineer” is needed for a project in The New Capital City.
– Design, deploy and manage LANs, WANs, VPN, APN networks, including routers, switches, servers, storages, firewalls, IPPBX, IP Phones, Gateways, CME and other hardware.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– The project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such as anti-virus, routers, Anti-SPAM, switches, servers, storages, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention, firewalls, cryptography systems, SIEM, and MDM.
– Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Review and approve network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC & NOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers.
– Work under the direction of the Team Leader to evaluate project security devices and show practical experience in managing SIEM environments, firewalls, content filters, NIDS, servers, and packet capture devices.
– 5-7 years of experience in ICT, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background with an understanding of various network and security systems (Servers, Cyber Security, Storages, Network, Racks, passive, etc.).
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– Very good English.
Send your CV before 16th of February to Lhossam@targetdhr.com
A well-known manufacturing company located in Kafr el Zayat is hiring an “Internal Audit Manager”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals coordinating with various regions.
• Supervise the control environment within a given company region.
• Conduct and record control self-assessment in the assigned region.
• Manage and perform internal audit projects recording existing control environment over business risk.
• 7+ years of experience in accounting and auditing.
• Experience in manufacturing organizations.
• Located near Gharbia Governorate.
If interested, send your CV before the 13th of February to email@example.com.