A multinational company located in Alexandria – Burj Al-arab is hiring an “Automation Engineer”
• Monitor, maintain, repair, and upgrade plant automation network (including PLC’s, servers, switches, PC’s, client-server connection) within the boundaries of budget to ensure process control and continuity.
• Select, maintain and upgrade instrumentation in plant according to the need for reliable operation.
• Plan, follow up and perform regular checks /calibrations to reduce plant emergency down time.
• Perform ongoing training, including skills training, electrical safety trainings and procedural trainings to ensure regulatory compliance and proficiency in work. (for technicians and contractors).
• With direct oversight/supervision, supports the deployment of appropriate technology solutions.
• Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications / Electrical / Electromechanical engineering (preferred electronics/tele-communication).
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar process.
• Knowledge with various control systems (preferred Siemens and Allen Bradley).
• Sound and hands on knowledge with instrumentation (Pressure, Level, Temperature, Valve – preferred E H, Fisher).
• Know control techniques (including PID loop tuning ,VFD parameterization).
• Ability to do troubleshooting alone and within a team.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org