For an international company located in the Fifth settlement , Cairo , a Senior Executive Assistant is urgently needed.
– Leading a team of 3 admins support and will be acting as the point of contact with internal/external clients of the company.
– Oversee Administration department to ensure effective operations.
– Responsible of arranging board meetings and annual general meetings.
– Arranging all travel preparations including airline tickets , hotel bookings and visa issuance.
– Maintain inventory and office supplies.
– Manage General Services team in terms of attendance , tasks and deliverables.
– Background Business Administration or any related division.
– 3-5 years of experience.
– English : Fluent.
kindly send your CV to email@example.com
CAF is hiring a Deputy General Secretary for Finance & Administration
Job Scope and Duties:
The CAF Deputy General Secretary for finance & Administration contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial & Administrative tasks for the Confederation. Under the guidance of the Secretary General, he is in charge of the strategy and the overall financial & Administrative investments and in charge of controlling the overall CAF budget.
Planning and management aspects
- Formulate financial strategies and plans for the optimization of CAF’s financial health
- Develop performance measures that support CAF’s strategic direction
- Direct, lead and nurture in-depth relations with members of the Finance Division team
- Maintain positive in-depth relations with the General Secretary and the Directors
- Manage the overall CAF budgets and overall processes, establishing guidelines for budget and forecast preparation
- Finalize the CAF annual accounts and statements
- Present indications to the General Secretary on any proved variations between the estimated budget and the actual expenses
- Oversee compliance with all CAF contractual requirements with commercial partners
Financial Operations aspects
- Possess the Second signature on all financial transactions and checks (The General Secretary has the first signature)
- Sign all correspondences concerning the Finance
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversee the preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with Finance Controller and internal / external auditors as necessary
- Guarantee that banks’ reconciliations are done properly by the Accounting Unit
- Review monthly results as presented by the Financial Controller
Administrative Operations aspects
- Improve processes and policies, manage administrative staff, and lead long term organizational planning.
Specific responsibilities include:-
- Management: manages daily office operations, negotiates contracts, manages relations with vendors, acts as primary liaison with Pangaea’s landlords (and subtenants), develops and oversees office standard operating procedures.
* Technology: oversees network administration, manages phone system and evaluates information systems.
* Human Resources: oversees the organization’s human resources needs; including employee on-boarding, managing and administering health and other employee benefits, maintaining personnel records, monitoring insurance coverage and ensuring that insurance personnel policies are up-to-date.
* Manage Administrative Staff: including the department of travels, And other duties.
- Ensure that all statutory financial requirements of the Confederation are met
- Monitor reliable control systems
- Report risk issues to the General Secretary
- Maintain relations with internal / external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Preserve all financial / accounting documents with a proper archiving system
- Review policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and accessed by the relevant personnel only, including on the JDE software
- Behave Ethically, build relationships, communicate effectively, focus on CAF members and partners needs, foster Teamwork, Lead and Make Decisions, Organize and plan, Solve problems
Required to coordinate with other CAF departments and other parties as follows:
1/ General Secretary
2/ Finance Division staff to perform the above-mentioned duties
3/ All other CAF Divisions concerning financial matters
Bachelor degree plus 4/BTS.
Accounting degree is required.
Master Degree or CPA ( Mentioning the international name of the diploma ) or Accounting equivalent is required.
Excellent Knowledge of all MS-DOS & Microsoft Office applications.
use of EDP accounting applications.
Minimum 5 years’ of experience in similar fields.
Must be fluent in written and spoken both English and French.-
Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is an advantage (Portuguese and/or Spanish or Arabic).
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com
(Mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10 th of October 2017
An International company located in Cairo requires : Office Manager
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Organizing meetings with staff
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Typing the agenda and taking minutes for top management
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- B.Sc. of Business administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of office management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to priorities tasks and work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Details oriented
- Excellent command of English & Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
We are looking for a talented Government Relations Officer Cairo
Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees, hotel vehicles and the hotel itself, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees as well as for entertainers
•Obtain permits for special promotions such as raffles, publishing or advertisement displays as required
•Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes
•Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labor office with regard to cancelled .
•Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas.
Planning for Business
BSc. Degree in a related discipline with experiences in the same role.
You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate
For an international company in Alexandria “Executive secretary” is needed with 2 years of experience in the same field
•Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
•Attend meetings and keep minutes
•Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
•Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
•Make travel arrangements for executives
•Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
•Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
•Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
•Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
•Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
•Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
•In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
•Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
•Excellent organizational and time-management skills
•Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
•Integrity and confidentiality
•Degree in business administration or relative field
A reputable well known company in Alexandria requires Admin Assistant / Accountant
• Oversee office’s filing and record management needs
• Attend meetings, take and record minutes of meetings and distribute the same as instructed
• Arrange for payments of contractors and vendors by liaising with accounting departments
• Schedule and assign administrative projects and ensure that results are expedited
• Prepare administrative reports for senior managers
• Ensure the confidentiality of both verbal and written information
• Handle administrative issues and conflicts as per company’s policies
• Assist data entry staff in performing data entry tasks by providing informational support to them
• Prepare memos, invoices, reports, and financial statements
• Manage accounting operations based on accounting principles
Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Males only
• Fresh Graduate
• faculty of Commerce preferred
• Good command of English
• very good communication skills
For one of the top Pharmaceutical companies in Egypt located in Alexandria.
• Develop annual plan for the administrative affairs ( including estimating the value of the security expenses, the costs of cleaning , cafeteria , transportation facilities , the cost of the company’s electricity consumption, telephones ) to be placed in the company’s discretionary budget.
• Managing governmental relations in terms of new warehouses’ licenses & payment of violations and fines & dealing with governmental .
• overseeing the implementation of the company’s new contracts with foreign companies and making sure its carried out in accordance with its terms and submit periodical reports for so.
• Supervision of security and occupational safety and health, including getting the necessary permits and follow-up, distribution places for fire extinguishers & evacuation and emergency action plan & follow up the distribution of first aid boxes in all branches/departments of the company and succession plans.
• Supervision of cars owned by the company , managing drivers in terms of fuel , maintenance costs , periodic renewal of licenses and the preparation of periodic reports .
• Follow-up applying for telephone lines and electricity for new branches in coordination with the departments and agencies concerned.
• Controlling electricity/telephone bills for all lab branches and deduct the amounts resulting from misuse, which are made periodically.
• Supervision of security personnel through the work shift schedules , follow-up attendance , leave, uniforms, work instructions and procedures for the private security company and dissemination of instructions and so special patrols in coordination with Dr. / managing director and head of human resources.
• Planning evacuation plans in case of emergency in accordance with the relevant sectors and overseeing its implementation in the case of their occurrence and making periodical tests to confirm the understanding of all employees to its details . reporting tests’ results for senior management.
For an international company in Cairo “Executive / Office Assistant “is needed,
To provide pro-active day-to-day support to the Business Leader. This includes diary, meeting and travel planning as well as organizing meetings, setting agendas and coordinating internal and external communication. The role also includes supporting the regional sales activity by providing regular reports on forecasts, project pipelines and key pursuits as ensure that all customer contracts are kept up to date. Office management in terms of stationary, facilitation for new employees, supporting leadership team on organizing internal/customer meetings.
•Diary management and business planning to for all upcoming internal and external business and customer meetings, to include appropriate planning such as flights, hotels, car hire, visas, meeting confirmations, travel documents and itineraries etc.
•Coordinate monthly business review calls with all regional management teams, set up call details, team rooms, presentation templates, data and monthly report consolidation and agenda’s as required
•Manage projects and carry out background research on customers, markets and industry trends in support of any business initiative or requirement
•Produce regular communication bulletins with input from all regions and coordinate any internal communications from the Business Leader through e mail, the web site or social media platforms
•On behalf of the Business Leader handle letters, faxes, e-mails and general incoming and outgoing correspondence as required
•Produce high quality business orientated presentations and reports for the monthly reviews
•Provide support on all personal matters such as family visas, ID cards, passport renewals, business visas as well as handle business expense claims
In conjunction with the Sales Leaders, ensure that all forecasts are kept up to date and ready for submission as part of the monthly review
•Maintain holiday and sickness records by working with the management team and HR to ensure that each department has sufficient cover and that all records are kept up to date.
•In conjunction with HR and finance administer the employee recognition programs including the quarterly Bravo program
Provide support to other teams as and when required
Qualifications & Experience:
•Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
•Excellent English communication skills
•Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence
•Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills
•Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars and arrange meeting, travels and events
•Working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
•Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
•Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
•Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
•Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
•Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
•Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Skills and Experience:
•Can work under pressure.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
•+5 years of previous experience in office management.