An International company located in Cairo requires : Office Manager
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Organizing meetings with staff
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Typing the agenda and taking minutes for top management
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- B.Sc. of Business administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of office management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to priorities tasks and work under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Details oriented
- Excellent command of English & Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability
We are looking for a talented Government Relations Officer Cairo
Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees, hotel vehicles and the hotel itself, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees as well as for entertainers
•Obtain permits for special promotions such as raffles, publishing or advertisement displays as required
•Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes
•Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labor office with regard to cancelled .
•Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas.
Planning for Business
BSc. Degree in a related discipline with experiences in the same role.
You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate
For an international company in Alexandria “Executive secretary” is needed with 2 years of experience in the same field
•Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
•Attend meetings and keep minutes
•Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
•Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
•Make travel arrangements for executives
•Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
•Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
•Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
•Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
•Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
•Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
•In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
•Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
•Excellent organizational and time-management skills
•Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
•Integrity and confidentiality
•Degree in business administration or relative field
A reputable well known company in Alexandria requires Admin Assistant / Accountant
• Oversee office’s filing and record management needs
• Attend meetings, take and record minutes of meetings and distribute the same as instructed
• Arrange for payments of contractors and vendors by liaising with accounting departments
• Schedule and assign administrative projects and ensure that results are expedited
• Prepare administrative reports for senior managers
• Ensure the confidentiality of both verbal and written information
• Handle administrative issues and conflicts as per company’s policies
• Assist data entry staff in performing data entry tasks by providing informational support to them
• Prepare memos, invoices, reports, and financial statements
• Manage accounting operations based on accounting principles
Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Males only
• Fresh Graduate
• faculty of Commerce preferred
• Good command of English
• very good communication skills
For one of the top Pharmaceutical companies in Egypt located in Alexandria.
• Develop annual plan for the administrative affairs ( including estimating the value of the security expenses, the costs of cleaning , cafeteria , transportation facilities , the cost of the company’s electricity consumption, telephones ) to be placed in the company’s discretionary budget.
• Managing governmental relations in terms of new warehouses’ licenses & payment of violations and fines & dealing with governmental .
• overseeing the implementation of the company’s new contracts with foreign companies and making sure its carried out in accordance with its terms and submit periodical reports for so.
• Supervision of security and occupational safety and health, including getting the necessary permits and follow-up, distribution places for fire extinguishers & evacuation and emergency action plan & follow up the distribution of first aid boxes in all branches/departments of the company and succession plans.
• Supervision of cars owned by the company , managing drivers in terms of fuel , maintenance costs , periodic renewal of licenses and the preparation of periodic reports .
• Follow-up applying for telephone lines and electricity for new branches in coordination with the departments and agencies concerned.
• Controlling electricity/telephone bills for all lab branches and deduct the amounts resulting from misuse, which are made periodically.
• Supervision of security personnel through the work shift schedules , follow-up attendance , leave, uniforms, work instructions and procedures for the private security company and dissemination of instructions and so special patrols in coordination with Dr. / managing director and head of human resources.
• Planning evacuation plans in case of emergency in accordance with the relevant sectors and overseeing its implementation in the case of their occurrence and making periodical tests to confirm the understanding of all employees to its details . reporting tests’ results for senior management.
For an international company in Cairo “Executive / Office Assistant “is needed,
To provide pro-active day-to-day support to the Business Leader. This includes diary, meeting and travel planning as well as organizing meetings, setting agendas and coordinating internal and external communication. The role also includes supporting the regional sales activity by providing regular reports on forecasts, project pipelines and key pursuits as ensure that all customer contracts are kept up to date. Office management in terms of stationary, facilitation for new employees, supporting leadership team on organizing internal/customer meetings.
•Diary management and business planning to for all upcoming internal and external business and customer meetings, to include appropriate planning such as flights, hotels, car hire, visas, meeting confirmations, travel documents and itineraries etc.
•Coordinate monthly business review calls with all regional management teams, set up call details, team rooms, presentation templates, data and monthly report consolidation and agenda’s as required
•Manage projects and carry out background research on customers, markets and industry trends in support of any business initiative or requirement
•Produce regular communication bulletins with input from all regions and coordinate any internal communications from the Business Leader through e mail, the web site or social media platforms
•On behalf of the Business Leader handle letters, faxes, e-mails and general incoming and outgoing correspondence as required
•Produce high quality business orientated presentations and reports for the monthly reviews
•Provide support on all personal matters such as family visas, ID cards, passport renewals, business visas as well as handle business expense claims
In conjunction with the Sales Leaders, ensure that all forecasts are kept up to date and ready for submission as part of the monthly review
•Maintain holiday and sickness records by working with the management team and HR to ensure that each department has sufficient cover and that all records are kept up to date.
•In conjunction with HR and finance administer the employee recognition programs including the quarterly Bravo program
Provide support to other teams as and when required
Qualifications & Experience:
•Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
•Excellent English communication skills
•Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence
•Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills
•Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars and arrange meeting, travels and events
•Working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
•Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
•Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
•Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
•Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
•Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
•Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Skills and Experience:
•Can work under pressure.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
•+5 years of previous experience in office management.