The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS degree.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Our client is looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS degree
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Excellent command of English.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledge of Strategic Management, Human Resources and/or Information Technology a major plus.
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires : Chief Marketing Officer
1- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the marketing strategic objectives. Accordingly develops and sets the strategy with forecaster targets, and submits it to the CEO for review and approval
2- Reviews the sectors’ Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
3- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead Generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
4- Develop branding guidelines and processes for integration of new partner firms and Products.
5- Monitor marketing effectiveness against industry benchmarked metrics; assess marketing spend decisions against applicable business metrics.
1- B.SC from any discipline, MBA is preferred.
2- 15 years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of Increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging Market trends; at least 5 years in a similar position.
3- Previous experience in managing marketing functions in a large organization on a Strategic level as well as demonstrated knowledge of the marketing field, specifically Brand management; market research; direct marketing; creative services; publication;
Advertising; digital marketing; and media relations
-A well-known company in Alexandria is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
– Develop strategies to boost following and engagement
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
– Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
– Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
– Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist 1-3 years of experience
– Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
– Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
– Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
– Fluency in English , Excellent writing and grammar skills
An international company in Cairo requires E-Commerce Specialist
- Grow Groupe SEB online sales and align online market share with offline market share
- On line is the most dynamic channel in Egypt with huge growth potential.
- Groupe SEB needs to ensure that its offline leadership position is maintained online as well.
- Dedicated resource required to manage the business with online retailers and become the ambassador for E-commerce business model within the sales organization
- Groupe SEB needs to the reference in online content in the field of SDA.
- Several customers in specialist channels have developed an e-commerce site that is growing at double digit.
- Speed project
- Manage day-to-day business with online accounts (Pure Players and E-commerce operations of Omnichannel retailers)
- Negotiate annual contracts with customers
- Conduct business reviews with customers to show our best level of partnership
- Maximize online product listings
- Ensure proper online content for Groupe SEB products on e-retailer websites leveraging relevant internal tools.
- Leverage Group E-Category Management best practices to drive online sales
- Track orders and ensure that the commitments negotiated with customers are duly respected in stores
- Plan and implement customer promotions
- Search for new growth opportunities for the company in terms of new customers
- Liaise with Marketing team to plan digital marketing activities
- Share market intelligence and business issues with relevant people (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Follow-up customer collection and aging reports
- Coordinate with Sales Admin and logistics to ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- University degree (4 years) with +/- 3 years of experience in sales in consumer products
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Understanding of the channel structure, market, and customers
- Practical understanding internet user
- Self initiatives and highly independent to perform his activities
- Analytical skills
- Proper English skill (written & oral)
For a multinational company located in Cairo :
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop and execute brand specific marketing strategies across all marketing channels.
– Manage brand digital marketing budget by channel and market based on exhaustive list of KPIs (e.g., conversion, CIR, CAC, visits).
– Manage day to day execution of digital marketing campaigns.
– Lead the implementation of top-priority channel initiatives to drive improvements in performance.
– Constantly measuring the effectiveness of each channel and budget within marketing and implementing improvements when needed.
– Analyze trends, demographic and market habits for deeper understanding of the consumer preferences and competition to use in the overall marketing strategy.
Experience & Background:
– Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to optimize PPC campaigns (including keyword matching and negative keywords).
– Experience with web analytics tools used to analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies in generating increased organic revenue and to improve PPC campaigns.
– Fluent in mobile translation and optimization across all platforms and browsers including app development.
– Strong experience using web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar.
– Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
– Ability to raise issues, offer options, collaborate on solutions, and make recommendations.
– Strong written and verbal communication.
– Strategic and creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with other internal and external teams.
– Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload
For an international company located in Cairo
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with AdMazad portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
•Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
•Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
•Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
•Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
•Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
•Forecast and track key account metrics
•Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
•Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
•Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
•Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
•Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
•Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
•Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
•Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
•Recruiting and training new account executives.
Skills and qualities
•Good leadership qualities.
•Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
•Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
•High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
•Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness