CAF if hiring a Deputy General secretary-Football & Development
- Have to manages the Competition’s & Development Division staff
- Manages all the engagements of all competitions & football Development
- Control the preparations of all competition division related meetings and documentations (Competition’s Committees)
• He is the responsible of the establishment of the competition’s annual plan .
• Makes sure that all the communication deadlines are respected from both sides (Competition’s division and other parties sides)
• Responsible for all documents, archiving and communication within the Competition’s Division
• Takes care about all competitions related matters during CAF competitions
• Should be responsible of the CAPA for all the staff of the Competition’s Division (targets, goals and feedback)
• Maintain CAF good standards in the different working areas of the competitions and among the other divisions
• View the overall strategy of football development as approved by the Technical Development Committee
• Managing the CAF coaching license programs
• Implementing all courses and seminars in relation to football development
- Enrolling all coaching courses in the continent through the CMS system and follow up the courses with assessments
• Preparing the content of CAF coaching license courses
• Compiling TSG reports upon completion of each CAF competition
• Prepare the content of CAF coaching license courses
2/ All CAF Divisions concerning coordinating various matters
3/ Third parties according to direct responsibility (Federations…Etc.)
• Master Degree preferred
• Experience as a football player (not necessarily at the highest Football national level)
• Good experience as a coach and an instructor
• Relevant football and sport qualifications (e.g. national or international coaching license)
• university degree in relevant field
• Recognition/acceptance by the national football stakeholders
• Experienced in Football Competitions Administration
• Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is a great advantage
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Multicultural environment skills
General CAF obligations:
• Flexible with shifts when required.
• Dress Code is Business Formal or Business Casual depending on the nature of the job.
• Attend all meetings required by the management.
• Should attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management.
• Conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF.
• Remain contactable at all times via the mobile phone or e-mail.
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com,
(mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10th of October 2017
As a Government Relations Officer you are responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registration, pertaining to employees, hotel vehicles and the hotel itself, liaising with various Government Departments and Agencies.
•Process all types of visas including employment visas, residence visas for employees as well as for entertainers
•Obtain permits for special promotions such as raffles, publishing or advertisement displays as required
•Be up to date with regard to any changes or amendments to the prevailing laws / rules / regulations, changes in forms / formats and other procedures and keep the Human Resources Department advised of such changes
•Submit relevant documents periodically to the immigration / labor office with regard to cancelled .
•Complete departure and exit formalities for employees after cancellation of visas.
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
BSc. Degree in a related discipline with experiences in the same role.
You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and a computer literate.
For an International Company located in Alexandria
•Responsible of making prices and executing trades.
•Executing some of logistics coordinator tasks such as :
•Implement new or improved supply chain processes, policies and procedures as issued by the management from time to time.
•Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns of shipping shortages and overages and address problems with inventory control.
•Coordination and follow-up customs clearance for all shipments.
•Coordinate between the warehouse and trucks till the arrival of the shipment at warehouse.
•Coordinate and follow-up with Finance on Banking interfacing areas, documents and invoices, payments, swifts.
•Follow up on importation shipments till arriving to the port
•Coordinating clearing of shipments from customs and delivery method with the supplier to obtain minimal freight costs till it reaches warehouse.
•Generate all required export documentation; i.e. airway bills, bill of lading, invoices, packing lists and letters of credit.
•Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
•Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
Qualifications and Skills:
•Experience from 3 to 7 years.
• Fluent in English.
• Charismatic, confident and energetic person.
• Committed to the tasks.
• Males only.