CAF if hiring a Deputy General secretary-Football & Development
- Have to manages the Competition’s & Development Division staff
- Manages all the engagements of all competitions & football Development
- Control the preparations of all competition division related meetings and documentations (Competition’s Committees)
• He is the responsible of the establishment of the competition’s annual plan .
• Makes sure that all the communication deadlines are respected from both sides (Competition’s division and other parties sides)
• Responsible for all documents, archiving and communication within the Competition’s Division
• Takes care about all competitions related matters during CAF competitions
• Should be responsible of the CAPA for all the staff of the Competition’s Division (targets, goals and feedback)
• Maintain CAF good standards in the different working areas of the competitions and among the other divisions
• View the overall strategy of football development as approved by the Technical Development Committee
• Managing the CAF coaching license programs
• Implementing all courses and seminars in relation to football development
- Enrolling all coaching courses in the continent through the CMS system and follow up the courses with assessments
• Preparing the content of CAF coaching license courses
• Compiling TSG reports upon completion of each CAF competition
• Prepare the content of CAF coaching license courses
2/ All CAF Divisions concerning coordinating various matters
3/ Third parties according to direct responsibility (Federations…Etc.)
• Master Degree preferred
• Experience as a football player (not necessarily at the highest Football national level)
• Good experience as a coach and an instructor
• Relevant football and sport qualifications (e.g. national or international coaching license)
• university degree in relevant field
• Recognition/acceptance by the national football stakeholders
• Experienced in Football Competitions Administration
• Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is a great advantage
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Multicultural environment skills
General CAF obligations:
• Flexible with shifts when required.
• Dress Code is Business Formal or Business Casual depending on the nature of the job.
• Attend all meetings required by the management.
• Should attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management.
• Conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF.
• Remain contactable at all times via the mobile phone or e-mail.
Applications and CVs should be sent to this email: CAF@targetdhr.com,
(mentioning the title in the subject).
The deadline is 10th of October 2017
Brief Job Description:
Responsible for receiving, prioritizing, scheduling, completing and documenting PM work orders for Plant value streams. Responsible for all activities related to replacement of spare parts at the MRO stores.
•Coordinate the preventive maintenance schedule to ensure that the plan for equipment availability, repair duration is agreed upon in advance
•Responsible for the reordering process of all spare parts and follow up on the oversees open orders to ensure availability of items at MRO and control stock level
•Execute the periodical preventive maintenance for plant buildings and infrastructure all over the premises
•Coordinate major maintenance tasks either related to service or production that requires contractors
•Plan and prioritize the work orders required from the workshop to ensure high service performance for Plant value streams
•Confirm the availability of spare parts on time to guarantee equipment reliability either through direct purchase from the market or through manufacturing the required spares at workshop.
•4+ Years of Experience