An international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Interior Designer
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Senior Interior Designer, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior Interior Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the interior design of a project.
- Interpreting clients’ requirements and transforming that to design concept from scratch.
- Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Capable of designing contemporary, minimalist spaces.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of interior concept design and detailing and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio].
- The ability to think conceptually and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Professionally accredited degree in interior design or equivalent.
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
- Sketch up modeling, 3D max, photoshop and CAD capabilities are a must.
- Indesign and Revit is an added value.
- Ability to produce concept designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Able to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Have the ability to provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Present abstract ideas to the Director of Design and Development, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: 7-15 years
- Language: English Proficiency is a must
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a
constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation’s purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attending meetings and trade conferences;
- training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
An International company in Alexandria requires a junior accountant
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
An attractive opportunity is knocking the doors to all talented Business development and sales Specialists.
The qualified candidate will be working with a multinational company, operating in consumer goods and specially for babies. They are looking to extend their Business in Egypt and other countries.
The candidate should ideally expand, develop and maintain a profitable customer base for the company’s products in Egypt and different countries by growing the business through existing and new distributors.
The business development Specialist will proactively look for new potential distributors to close the gaps in the coverage. The BDS should be able to provide product training to end-users and the sales force from the distribution. The BDS will be responsible for introducing new products in the market and will collect product requirements and will properly communicate the requirement and business potential to the sales Manager in Africa.
• Technical/ commercial college or university degree or equivalent in an apprenticeship program.
• Commercial selling, market and channel development ability and awareness
• Good communication skills at different organizational levels
• Available for travelling overnight at least 50% of the time in Europe and into Africa.
• Fluent in English
An international company requires Supply Chain Director
- Responsibility for smooth flow of routine business in warehousing and inland transport.
- Manage demand planning and forecasting with coordination with Sales and Industrial division.
- Ensuring smooth transfer of goods.
- Coordination and control in cooperation with 3rd-party providers.
- Continuous optimization of existing planning systems.
- Administrative responsibility in import, export, and customs clearance.
- On-time reporting to Corporate.
- Supervise order placing and day to day relationships with factories
- Inform demand forecast and place final orders to Business Units according to Group guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Logistics.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics operation, ideally in a Manufacturing or Industrial business.
- Oliver Wight Or Apics Certified is a plus
- Expert level knowledge of ERP systems (SAP APO, Business One)
- Previous experience in managing activities related to material requirements planning, product availability and warehousing.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches.
- Experience of managing 3rd party logistics providers and contract negotiations
- Experience in managing relationships with external parties and key internal stake holders
- Previous experience in leading S&OP in a matrix organization is a must
- Solid demand planning experience
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has hands on experience or different assignments with different supply chain functions (inventory management, MRP Run, Demand Planning and Analysis, short and long term planning, S&OP Ownership) then he took a leadership /managerial role in which he was in direct exposure with lead team and senior management.
For a Multinational company in Alexandria requires HR director
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Previous experience of managing an Human Resources team
- Previous Experience in an Industrial company
- HR Manager level – must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
For an international company in Alexandria Marine surveyor engineers are needed with 5+ years of experience in the same field
- Inspects cargoes of seagoing vessels to certify compliance with national and international health and safety regulations in cargo handling and stowage
- Reads vessel documents that set forth cargo loading and securing procedures, capacities, and stability factors to ascertain cargo capabilities according to design and cargo regulations.
- Advises crew in techniques of stowing dangerous and heavy cargo, such as use of extra support beams (deck bedding), shoring, and additional stronger lashings, according to knowledge of hazards present when shipping grain, explosives, logs, and heavy machinery.
- Inspects loaded, secured cargo in holds and lashed to decks to ascertain that pertinent cargo handling regulations have been observed.
- Issues certificate of compliance when violations are not detected. Recommends remedial procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Measures ship holds and depth of fuel and water in tanks, using sounding line and tape measure, and reads draft markings to ascertain depth of vessel in water. Times roll of ship, using stopwatch.
- Calculates hold capacities, volume of stored fuel and water, weight of cargo, and ship stability factors, using standard mathematical formulas and calculator.
- Analyzes data obtained from survey, formulates recommendations pertaining to vessel capacities, and writes report of findings.
- Inspects cargo handling devices, such as boom, hoists, and derricks, to identify need for maintenance.
We are looking for a talented A/C Sales Director “air conditioning”
-Minimum 5-7 years of experience as National sales director in a reputable A/C company ( IN THE EGYPTIAN MARKET)
-A clear sales strategist who is able to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
-Managing a sizeable sales team with clear motivational and communication skills.
-Have strong relationships with trade in the A/C field, with a strong customers and staff base.
-Proven track record of delivering outstanding results.
-Experience in managing sales budgets ( Revenue vs. costs).
-Age not older than 42 years old.
-A/C Industry is a Must
Job Responsibilities :
Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality
Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilizing ideas where appropriate.
For a multinational company located in Alexandria Sales Representative
1- Ensures objectives of the company in terms of volume, market share and profit are achieved with the assigned area.
2- Contributes in setting the plan/budget the sales in order to forecast the product needs and to have the suitable information for planning production, product availability and delivery dates.
3- To determine and report the needs of customers and the market both through market analysis and via direct contact with customers. To ensure effective communication of these needs to the relevant departments (plant customer service) in order to ensure customer requirements are met.
4- To negotiate with customers with the purpose of optimizing the conditions of the orders of the company and to create and maintain a long term relationship.
5- To follow up on collection as per company policy. Compliance to QHSE policies and procedures.
– 3 years of experience in Sales for an industrial organization
– Very good command of English
– Presentable, outgoing and result oriented.
– Must be able to drive and has been driving for at least 5 years.
For an international company based in Cairo, ” Sales manager-Key accounts” is needed.
Job description :
• Achieve modern trade annual sales targets, brand visibility and general business development strategies
• Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through developing accurate forecasts and annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans and conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
• Manage execution of accounts agreements / contracts and perform visual audits of accounts, correct compliance issues, identify new sales opportunities and where directed, calling on and closing new accounts
• Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
• Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives
• Provide on-going guidance and support to the KA Executive Team in achieving the assigned targets and managing their responsibilities efficiently and support their career development
job Requirements :
• From 8 – 10 years of experience
• Bachelor degree in marketing , Business administration
• Master’s degree is preferred
• Fluency in English
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Strong negotiation skills