For a multinational company requires Regional Sales Manager (Alexandria – Delta)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales performance of the General trade Channel for the assigned region in Egypt. He/She assists the country manager in delivering the overall territory sales objectives, also supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes pro-active initiatives to cease every opportunity to increase the sales in accordance with the companies’ policies and strategies and in partnership with distributor/s teams.
1) To evolve & achieve Annual/Quarterly Business Plan for the defined region, referring to budgets, coverage and sales value and volume through distributors’ sales force.
2) To ensure accurate Sales forecasting – SKU wise for the region based on sound analysis and support the supply chain team for correct planning.
3) Develop different trade channels conducting Strategic tie-ups, consumer promotions, building relations & image of overall existence of the company in General Trade.
4) To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned region within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of distributor network under charge.
5) Ensure hygiene factors- appropriate technology access, smooth claim processes for the distributors
6) Extensive monthly planning and follow up on Sales team efficiencies, active calls, productivity, and daily routing to maximize distribution ROI.
7) Monitoring monthly activity/ promotional calendar specific to channels
Team Management objectives:
1) Evaluate current team, and hire the right talent for driving the sales in the region within distributor operation as per Cost+ model.
2) Develop and coach the team to take on higher responsibilities; identifying training needs and potential.
3) Lead from the front to motivate the team through regular team meetings and On-the-job trainings and field coaching is an ongoing task.
4) Conduct regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets set for the region
6) Responsible for defining distributor staff incentive schemes, setting monthly KPIS and approving incentives based on KPI fact-based and qualitative achievement assessment.
Marketing/ Shopper & Customer Marketing Liasoning:
1) To work actively with the regional brand managers and trade marketing team to develop Consumer awareness /image / preference by Executing Planned Consumer Promotions & Events At Quarterly Basis.
2) Own a Product Launch Calendar & help Brand and Trade Managers in Planning and Launching New Product, clearly identifying its need, communication, incremental volume, sell-in-norms, merchandising norms & the brand strategy.
3) Execute Trade events and Promotional Programs by conducting brand-wise promotions basis the outlets / Trade activity calendar.
4) Finally, Provide periodical detailed competitive report, and monthly qualitative report on competition key actions and developments, while providing recommendations.
1) Operate Trade Schemes and visibility activities as budgeted for the defined period
2) Full responsibility of region ROI, trade spending and contract schemes and ensures delivering as per plan with as much ROI maximization initiatives as possible.
3) Settling Distributor and Outlet Claims (damages, trade schemes, misc. debit notes) within stipulated timeframe.
4) Submitting NOCs (No Objection certificate) from vendors on a quarterly basis.
5) Holding a detailed tracker for all trade investments and on/off invoice investments
• 6-10 years’ experience in Sales within FMCG MNC, and least 3 years in the desired territory.
• Solid experience in handling distributors, mainly direct distribution route to market, and Pharmacy channel experience is a plus.
• Ability to achieve excellence in execution and sales and distribution goals through non-direct reports (distributors’ teams).
• Experience in cosmetic or related industry would be a value add
• PC Know-how: Good MS-Office skills, with emphasis on Excel.
• Languages: excellent command of spoken and written English
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Interior Designer
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Senior Interior Designer, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior Interior Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the interior design of a project.
- Interpreting clients’ requirements and transforming that to design concept from scratch.
- Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Capable of designing contemporary, minimalist spaces.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of interior concept design and detailing and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio].
- The ability to think conceptually and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Professionally accredited degree in interior design or equivalent.
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
- Sketch up modeling, 3D max, photoshop and CAD capabilities are a must.
- Indesign and Revit is an added value.
- Ability to produce concept designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Able to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Have the ability to provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Present abstract ideas to the Director of Design and Development, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: 7-15 years
- Language: English Proficiency is a must
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a
constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation’s purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attending meetings and trade conferences;
- training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
An International company in Alexandria requires a junior accountant
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
An attractive opportunity is knocking the doors to all talented Business development and sales Specialists.
The qualified candidate will be working with a multinational company, operating in consumer goods and specially for babies. They are looking to extend their Business in Egypt and other countries.
The candidate should ideally expand, develop and maintain a profitable customer base for the company’s products in Egypt and different countries by growing the business through existing and new distributors.
The business development Specialist will proactively look for new potential distributors to close the gaps in the coverage. The BDS should be able to provide product training to end-users and the sales force from the distribution. The BDS will be responsible for introducing new products in the market and will collect product requirements and will properly communicate the requirement and business potential to the sales Manager in Africa.
• Technical/ commercial college or university degree or equivalent in an apprenticeship program.
• Commercial selling, market and channel development ability and awareness
• Good communication skills at different organizational levels
• Available for travelling overnight at least 50% of the time in Europe and into Africa.
• Fluent in English
An international company requires Supply Chain Director
- Responsibility for smooth flow of routine business in warehousing and inland transport.
- Manage demand planning and forecasting with coordination with Sales and Industrial division.
- Ensuring smooth transfer of goods.
- Coordination and control in cooperation with 3rd-party providers.
- Continuous optimization of existing planning systems.
- Administrative responsibility in import, export, and customs clearance.
- On-time reporting to Corporate.
- Supervise order placing and day to day relationships with factories
- Inform demand forecast and place final orders to Business Units according to Group guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Logistics.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics operation, ideally in a Manufacturing or Industrial business.
- Oliver Wight Or Apics Certified is a plus
- Expert level knowledge of ERP systems (SAP APO, Business One)
- Previous experience in managing activities related to material requirements planning, product availability and warehousing.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches.
- Experience of managing 3rd party logistics providers and contract negotiations
- Experience in managing relationships with external parties and key internal stake holders
- Previous experience in leading S&OP in a matrix organization is a must
- Solid demand planning experience
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has hands on experience or different assignments with different supply chain functions (inventory management, MRP Run, Demand Planning and Analysis, short and long term planning, S&OP Ownership) then he took a leadership /managerial role in which he was in direct exposure with lead team and senior management.
For a Multinational company in Alexandria requires HR director
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Previous experience of managing an Human Resources team
- Previous Experience in an Industrial company
- HR Manager level – must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
For an international company in Alexandria Marine surveyor engineers are needed with 5+ years of experience in the same field
- Inspects cargoes of seagoing vessels to certify compliance with national and international health and safety regulations in cargo handling and stowage
- Reads vessel documents that set forth cargo loading and securing procedures, capacities, and stability factors to ascertain cargo capabilities according to design and cargo regulations.
- Advises crew in techniques of stowing dangerous and heavy cargo, such as use of extra support beams (deck bedding), shoring, and additional stronger lashings, according to knowledge of hazards present when shipping grain, explosives, logs, and heavy machinery.
- Inspects loaded, secured cargo in holds and lashed to decks to ascertain that pertinent cargo handling regulations have been observed.
- Issues certificate of compliance when violations are not detected. Recommends remedial procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Measures ship holds and depth of fuel and water in tanks, using sounding line and tape measure, and reads draft markings to ascertain depth of vessel in water. Times roll of ship, using stopwatch.
- Calculates hold capacities, volume of stored fuel and water, weight of cargo, and ship stability factors, using standard mathematical formulas and calculator.
- Analyzes data obtained from survey, formulates recommendations pertaining to vessel capacities, and writes report of findings.
- Inspects cargo handling devices, such as boom, hoists, and derricks, to identify need for maintenance.
We are looking for a talented A/C Sales Director “air conditioning”
-Minimum 5-7 years of experience as National sales director in a reputable A/C company ( IN THE EGYPTIAN MARKET)
-A clear sales strategist who is able to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
-Managing a sizeable sales team with clear motivational and communication skills.
-Have strong relationships with trade in the A/C field, with a strong customers and staff base.
-Proven track record of delivering outstanding results.
-Experience in managing sales budgets ( Revenue vs. costs).
-Age not older than 42 years old.
-A/C Industry is a Must
Job Responsibilities :
Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality
Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilizing ideas where appropriate.
For a multinational company located in Alexandria Sales Representative
1- Ensures objectives of the company in terms of volume, market share and profit are achieved with the assigned area.
2- Contributes in setting the plan/budget the sales in order to forecast the product needs and to have the suitable information for planning production, product availability and delivery dates.
3- To determine and report the needs of customers and the market both through market analysis and via direct contact with customers. To ensure effective communication of these needs to the relevant departments (plant customer service) in order to ensure customer requirements are met.
4- To negotiate with customers with the purpose of optimizing the conditions of the orders of the company and to create and maintain a long term relationship.
5- To follow up on collection as per company policy. Compliance to QHSE policies and procedures.
– 3 years of experience in Sales for an industrial organization
– Very good command of English
– Presentable, outgoing and result oriented.
– Must be able to drive and has been driving for at least 5 years.