A multinational water Waste Company located in Hurghada, Red sea is looking for “Procurement & Logistics Officer”
• Will ensure accurate ordering, timely delivery, value for money, and agreeable terms.
• Expediting equipment and supporting logistics.
• Liaison with UK based colleagues.
• Work closely with Project Managers to match equipment and services to requirements.
• From 5-10 years of experience in the water or wastewater industry.
• Demonstrable knowledge of local laws & customs a distinct advantage.
• Experience of managing the logistics of equipment into port, and onto the site.
• Full permission to work in Egypt.
• Excellent command of English.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company operating in heavy equipment located in Cairo, a “Sales Engineer” is urgently needed.
– Maintain constant line of communication with different suppliers.
– Continuous research for new suppliers and improvement of the current ones .
– Technical offers preparation for tenders, customer requests and export market.
– Getting information from market related with machinery specs, price information, product positioning, marketing activities of competition and reporting to management
– Create solutions to fulfill clients’ needs.
– Any Other related technical responsibilities
– Bachelor degree in Engineering or any related field.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
– Good command of English
– Self-motivated personality and a team player
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a “General Manager” for a multinational Company located in Cairo.
– Apply appropriate marketing techniques to assess the size of the market, brand positioning, competitors, consumers’ and clients’ expectations regarding quality of service.
– Propose objectives of sales, gross margin, and operating margin to achieve these objectives once they have been fixed/approved.
– Propose objectives in line with continental policy and which have been discussed with SBUs.
– Maintain personal relationships with top management of customers.
– Implement communication policy and use the advertising budget.
– Make the best use of the budget as far as expenses are concerned.
– Maintain high profitability.
– General experience of the overall management of a company with a strong focus on sales and marketing activities.
– Strong knowledge of how production operates.
– At least 10 years of experience.
– Ability to influence:
* the management team.
* all employees working in the company.
* Continental VP and SBUs through proposals.
– Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
The Area Sales Manager is the main client relationship officer responsible for carrying out and growing the paper trading activity. Covering a given market or several markets, the SAM shall be responsible for:
– Developing pipeline of clients by contacting prospects and proposing our products
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Actual sales vs. target.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– University degree in business or similar.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known Multinational Company a “Sales Executive” is urgently needed.
Experience required in: Sales for Aluminum Industry, ACP (Aluminum Composite panel), facade, Cladding, Building materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collecting the Industry data base.
• Planning the visits in a phased manner to meet the consultants, architects and fabricators.
• Demonstrating and presenting products to all parties.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their concerns.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences & meetings.
Key Responsibility Area:
• Pre qualifying the brand for all new and future projects.
• Follow up for payments.
• Bachelor’s degree with Fluency in English or other technical Diploma or Degree.
• From 2 to 4 years of experience.
Note: Should be ready to travel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a Well Known Electrical Supplier in the 5th settlement Cairo, a “Senior Sales Manager” is required.
• Develop and implement sales plans according to company strategic goals and objectives aiming to achieve the target on time.
• Share market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on sales opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.).
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (business development, marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Monitor performance of sales activities using key metrics and prepare reports for upper management.
• Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
• Years of experience: minimum of 10 years to 20 years maximum.
• Proven experience as a senior sales manager or another relevant role.
• Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and budgeting processes.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a Well Known Electrical Supplier located in 5th settlement Cairo, An outstanding “Sales Administrator” is required.
• Receiving and follow up on the processing of purchase orders by the technical support team.
• Issuing sales transaction invoices.
• Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
• Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling and analyzing monthly sales reports.
• Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
• Supervise the showroom to be ready to receive clients at all times.
• Complete administrative work for the Sales Director.
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or similar preferred.
• From 2 – 4 years of experience in sales administration, or a similar admin role.
• Experience with MS Office including preparing presentations, budgets, and other reports.
• Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
• Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company located in the 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Smart Grids & Scada specialist” is urgently needed.
– Manage the technical discussions between vendors and customer for all technical points related to Smart grids scope
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in a high manner.
– Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
– 5-10 years of experience in Smart Grids & Smart metering
– Have e deep knowledge of smart grids networks (Electrical, Gas, water ) & Smart metering
– Have good experience on AMI and smart meters will be added value
– Have good experience on LDS” leak detection system” will be added value
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such as smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs, etc.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
Please send your cv to email@example.com
A multinational company located at Cairo , is hiring a “Localization language Specialist” with the following criteria:
• B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, or similar field of study.
• Minimum 2 years of localization experience, preferably in the tech industry.
• Experience using CAT tools (e.g. Smartling, WorldServer, Trados, Memsource, Bureau Works, etc.).
• Experience managing Translation Memories, Glossaries, and Style Guides.
• Experience with marketing/advertising content localization.
• Arabic and perform LQAs as needed.
• Work with vendor resources to deliver localized content, handling high priority and high visibility content yourself.
• Use your native fluency to set the tone of voice for the client brand in your language.
• Maintain the client Arabic Style Guides per content type and Glossaries.
• Use data to determine quality trends for your language and create action plans to address any systemic issues under manager’s guidance.
• Fix linguistic bugs and flag internationalization issues to the relevant product teams.
For those who are interested , kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Outbound Sales Representatives” are needed for a multinational software application.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
• Achieve and exceed sales goals
• Partner with our onboarding and partner success teams to bring newly signed partner restaurants online
• Build relationships within and outside the company to drive awareness about our business in the different cities we operate in.
• Fluent English
• High communication, negotiation, and organizational skills with a clear can-do mindset
If interested kindly send your CV to Delgohary@targetdhr.com mentioning “Outbound Sales Representative” in the subject.