For a well-known multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo, a “Supply Planner” is needed.
• Ensure adequate supply against the demand plan at all times to deliver high service levels, while keeping working capital in check.
• Execution of the supply plan based on the demands in the system.
• Communicate demands and forecasts with the 3PM in coordination with demand planners.
• Ensure a successful phase in phase out process for launches.
• Ensure raw and pack materials monitoring and control.
• Ensure on time dispatch of shipments from origins and as per the required condition.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance.
• Maintain daily relationships with our 3PL provider regarding incoming goods and storage by monitoring performance and capacity.
• Degree in Business/ Finance/ Supply Chain or equivalent qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain within FMCG/Beauty/Luxury industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
If interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Merchant”
Job tasks and responsibilities:
1. To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers as well as structuring a game plan aiming to optimize timing, value and volume of sales to maximize profits.
2. Help in structuring and execution of commodity game plan that incorporates the crushed and sales volumes with the main goal being maximizing profitable crush volumes.
3. Follow up on sales and withdrawals of the bi-products.
4. Build strong relationships with customers and market players locally and internationally.
5. Update and analyze Egypt and global supply and demand grids of soybeans, soybean meal, soybean oil, sunflower oil and palm oil as well as any other relevant commodities.
6. Track the FX position and ensure the group is within the agreed upon limits.
7. Interpret and report the group trading position and be able to identify and explain the implied risks.
1- From 3 – 5 years of experience.
2- Fluent English is a must.
3- Cairo resident is a must.
4- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business/Economics/Actuarial Science.
5- Perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
6- Customer oriented.
7- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading food and beverage supplier (FMCG) in the middle east located in Alexandria, Bourj ElArab is looking for “Supply Chain Manager”
• Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy.
• Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of supply chain experience.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• FMCG experience is a must.
• Fluent in English.
• Alexandria Resident is a must.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
For an international French company located in Nubareya “Warehouse Supervisor” is needed.
About the Job:
• Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages. Shipments, and goods used or issued.
• Keep accurate record of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval in order to keep the department organized and efficient.
• Supervise, motivate and encourage the team members to ensure that productivity targets are met.
• Adhere and implement the safety policies.
• Performs other job related duties.
• 5 – 7 Years of experience.
• Alexandria residents.
• FMCG background is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of ERP system is a must.
• Good – Very good level of English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 22nd of August to: firstname.lastname@example.org