A leading food and beverage supplier (FMCG) in the middle east located in Alexandria, Bourj ElArab is looking for “Supply Chain Manager”
• Direct or coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing, distribution, or financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy.
• Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs. Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of supply chain experience.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• FMCG experience is a must.
• Fluent in English.
• Alexandria Resident is a must.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
For an international French company located in Nubareya “Warehouse Supervisor” is needed.
About the Job:
• Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages. Shipments, and goods used or issued.
• Keep accurate record of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval in order to keep the department organized and efficient.
• Supervise, motivate and encourage the team members to ensure that productivity targets are met.
• Adhere and implement the safety policies.
• Performs other job related duties.
• 5 – 7 Years of experience.
• Alexandria residents.
• FMCG background is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of ERP system is a must.
• Good – Very good level of English.
If you are interested kindly send your CV before 22nd of August to: firstname.lastname@example.org