An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires :Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the Supply Chain departments’ strategic objectives. Accordingly, takes an active role to develop and set the strategy for the Supply Chain departments with forecasted targets and submits it to the CEO for review and approval.
- Reviews and approves the annual Supply Chain budget plans and ensures alignment With the company vision and strategies, and submits it to the CEO for final approval.
- Reviews the department’s Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
- Sets the standards and performance measures of the Supply Chain departments, in line with the company strategic direction, and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses’ efficiencies. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
- Reviews the Customer Service Reports on a monthly basis and ensures that corrective initiatives have been identified for the improvement of service quality are being implemented in an efficient and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Any advanced degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has degree in Supply Chain Management and 15 years business process outsourcing, procurement, contracting, risk management and/or legal experience working directly with business stakeholder leadership.
- Not less than 15 years of professional experience, with minimum of 5 years in Relevant senior position.
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a
constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation’s purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attending meetings and trade conferences;
- training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
For a Multinational Logistics company in Alexandria “ Logistics Manager “ is needed
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager
• Minimum 5 years solid logistics experience especially in warehousing, freight forwarding, 3PL and 4PL.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
• Must have good command of both written & oral English
An international company requires : Supply Planner
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements.
- Run the MRP trough SAP for components and replenishment.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate processes for material delivery.
- Day-to-day Purchase Orders management and supplier’s deliveries follow-up.
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production and sales plans.
- Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that planning data are accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Good experience in MRP planning systems, concept, and principles.
- Good knowledge of SAP B1, APO SNP and Excel.
- Native speaker of Arabic and good English.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to details and results oriented.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the costs, production, manufacture, and customer order fulfilment.
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or logistics.
- APICS certificate (Basics) is an advantage.
- 2 years in material planning or production scheduling.
An international company requires Supply Chain Director
- Responsibility for smooth flow of routine business in warehousing and inland transport.
- Manage demand planning and forecasting with coordination with Sales and Industrial division.
- Ensuring smooth transfer of goods.
- Coordination and control in cooperation with 3rd-party providers.
- Continuous optimization of existing planning systems.
- Administrative responsibility in import, export, and customs clearance.
- On-time reporting to Corporate.
- Supervise order placing and day to day relationships with factories
- Inform demand forecast and place final orders to Business Units according to Group guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Logistics.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics operation, ideally in a Manufacturing or Industrial business.
- Oliver Wight Or Apics Certified is a plus
- Expert level knowledge of ERP systems (SAP APO, Business One)
- Previous experience in managing activities related to material requirements planning, product availability and warehousing.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches.
- Experience of managing 3rd party logistics providers and contract negotiations
- Experience in managing relationships with external parties and key internal stake holders
- Previous experience in leading S&OP in a matrix organization is a must
- Solid demand planning experience
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has hands on experience or different assignments with different supply chain functions (inventory management, MRP Run, Demand Planning and Analysis, short and long term planning, S&OP Ownership) then he took a leadership /managerial role in which he was in direct exposure with lead team and senior management.
For a leading company in Alexandria
– Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
– Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
– Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
– Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
– Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
– Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
– Prepare annual budget
– Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
– Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
– Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Minimum 6 years of experience.
We are looking for a talented Foreign Purchasing Specialist
Job Responsibilities :
– Deal with overseas suppliers & agents.
– Participate in business plans.
– Follow up the company’s requirements report.
– Make sure that the supplier’s quotations meet the company specifications before approval.
– Track the location of the shipment till arrival to the destination, to ensure accurate & on time delivery..
– Perform cost reduction
– Finalize all related banking procedures (L/Cs, drafts, transfers, endorsements, etc.).
– Deal with shipping forwarders/shipping lines; getting their best rates & best services).
– Follow up the whole shipping process till releasing the cargo.
– Negotiate the price
Job Requirements :
– A bachelor’s degree
– Experience in dealing with Forwarders and shippers , and ability to obtain best prices, delivery terms & payment terms for the required products , either by Air or by Sea.
– Experience in International Trade field.
– Ability to communicate with foreign suppliers on daily basis to get quotations and good prices from them.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in import & and logistics from different worldwide markets.
– Computer and management skills.
– Proficiency in English.
– Good communication Skills
– Internet Explorer
- Floating enquiry for maintenance & capex items Making technical and commercial comparison
- Negotiation with the vendors
- Creating PO (material & service) as per the procedures and approval
- Follow up payment to vendors as per PO terms Vendor developments and vendors visits.
- Prepare MIS report for purchase dept.
- Controlling systems documents i.e. ISO and others systems such as WCM / TPM /TQM, etc.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience .
- Professional Working Experience in Capex Procurement, Service Procurement.
- SAP knowledge in MM module & excellent MS office skills .
- Plan major items/services to ensure timely availability of items/services
- Review performance of the department through MIS reports – pending PRs, pending POs, Lead Time
- Implementation of purchase Procedures as approved by Management and update if required.
- Manage existing vendors and Develop new ones.
- Apply contracts wherever required to ensure cost saving and JIT supply
- SAP Implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 6-8 years experience in Multinational industrial organization.