May 20th by Manal H 0 30
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires :Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the Supply Chain departments’ strategic objectives. Accordingly, takes an active role to develop and set the strategy for the Supply Chain departments with forecasted targets and submits it to the CEO for review and approval.
- Reviews and approves the annual Supply Chain budget plans and ensures alignment With the company vision and strategies, and submits it to the CEO for final approval.
- Reviews the department’s Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
- Sets the standards and performance measures of the Supply Chain departments, in line with the company strategic direction, and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses’ efficiencies. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
- Reviews the Customer Service Reports on a monthly basis and ensures that corrective initiatives have been identified for the improvement of service quality are being implemented in an efficient and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Any advanced degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has degree in Supply Chain Management and 15 years business process outsourcing, procurement, contracting, risk management and/or legal experience working directly with business stakeholder leadership.
- Not less than 15 years of professional experience, with minimum of 5 years in Relevant senior position.