For a multinational company *Cosmetics/skin care industry* located in Cairo, a “Export and Supply Chain Coordinator” is urgently needed.
– Qualified bachelor degree.
– Background (1-3) years of experience in supply chain , demand planning or customer service.
– Familiar with Export procedures for MENA region and good knowledge on Excel and Power point.
– Manage orders from receipt to delivery at customers named place and as per shipping INCO terms.
– Provide the external and internal customers with a single point of contact for all order delivery.
– Managing relevant data with regards to pricing assortment, order forms and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
– Order entry, order fulfillment and identification of Out Of Stock (OOS) lines.
– Manage Logistical Value Added services (LAS) to deliveries when required and track 3PL to ensure speed and efficiency.
– Ensure proper coordination with 3PMs , Hub and 3PL for order fulfillment.
– Follow up and resolve delivery delays and short shipments.
– Collect , create and maintain customer and product master data in SAP.
– Develop Customer Supply Chain with partners and understand Key distribution routes to and warehouse operations at partners.
– Provide monthly service level report identifying all SL losses and reasons therefore and escalate to SNP and DP for clarification if required.
If interested , kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.