CAF is recruiting a DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & TV
– Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing & TV Division by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of CAF.
– Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization; for strategic market planning; market research programs; and control of the marketing budget
- Supervises the relationship with CAF’s exclusive agents, in relation to the fulfillment of CAF’s obligations and rights in relation to the commercial rights.
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing & TV team to the GS Office.
- Participate in relevant events ensuring that CAF has a high level of professional standing and is aware of the latest technologies and development.
- Responsible for maintaining CAF’s branding identity and policy.
- Accountable for maintaining the relevant presence within the social media platforms in collaboration with the Media Division.
- Ensure CAF Official Website respects all marketing and branding guidelines and fulfills the sponsors’ obligations in collaboration with the Media Division.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Marketing and Media regulations.
- Responsible for running the CAF TV Studio Unit in collaboration with the Media Division.
- Ensure the delivery of marketing and TV requirements at all CAF competitions, including TV production requirements.
-To deliver on the objectives set by the CAF Marketing & TV Committee.
- Help promote and increase the positive media exposure of African football with the Media Division.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with key stakeholders within marketing and TV related matters.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications or any
relevant field of study.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Marketing, TV or related field.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to set and deliver objectives, to plan and organize activities.
- Self-confident personality, comfortable addressing public audiences.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Proven track of overseeing and managing large projects.
- Strong knowledge and passion for Football.
- Good network of contacts within the African football.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French;
- Any other languages would be an advantage.
General CAF obligations:
– Respect and honor the working hours which starts at 0900 hours.
– Respect the dress code of the organization.
– Attend all meetings as required by the management.
– Attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management.
– Conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF.
– Remain contactable at all times via the mobile phone or email.
Note: The employee may be required to work outside his/her official working hours and/or job description as deemed necessary by the management.
Kindly send your CV to: CAF@targetdhr.com