October 27th by Manal H 0 40
For a Multinational FMCG Company in Cairo, Finance Manager is urgently needed
- Participating in the development of the overall country strategy including the business model, sourcing, organization set-up. Implementing a MU Finance strategy in the country and the aligned local Finance strategy in the dedicated country. Finance lead for the incorporation of the legal affiliate in the country and implementation of aligned business model.
- Co-coordinating the planning process in accordance with global/ regional standards as well as monitoring budgets and the financial implications of company’s activities. Providing bottom-up plans for the country.
- Leading all planning, forecasting, and reporting processes for the affiliate as part of the management unit. Gathering, analyzing and preparing relevant financial information as basis for planning, steering and decision processes of the superior to improve efficiency and profitability of the MU and the dedicated country organization.
- Negotiating setup and operations of regional shared service center to ensure the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global and legal standards. Ensuring data collection in the dedicated country as basis for the Accounting activities in the Shared Service Center. Ensuring the correctness of financial and cost accounting activities in line with global/ regional and legal standards.
- Collecting and managing affiliate’s IT demands and defining IT demands for the dedicated country to ensure efficient provision of end-user support based on global/ regional standards.
Legal and Tax
- Compliance Execution of local Legal and Tax topics in the dedicated country to ensure compliance with company and external requirements. Implementing measures in case of deviations of the set standards. Manage the tax payment and audits as required by local laws
- Ensuring usage of business consulting tools and supporting MU Finance Head as well as the Country Manager in financial and tax issues and offering adequate solutions by providing knowledge and expertise.
Global Risk Management
- Executing Global Risk Management processes on local level to ensure compliance with global/regional requirements. Devise and implement RCM for all key processes to ensure risk mitigation
Organization and Processes
- Help in building the affiliate finance organization. Ensuring the correct processes are in place regarding goods, receipt, invoicing, collection, demand planning, etc.
- Implementing the Corporate Compliance Management System on a local level in the affiliates in line with the relevant corporate standards. Setting up and managing additional local compliance management elements if required to identify and prevent/manage local compliance risks.
PC Controlling (Preference)
- Setup processes and manage overall cost efficiencies for manufacturing processes to enable better profitability
- Lead the project of SAP Implementation for the affiliate in the country
- Manage cash flow requirements of the operations
- Manage working capital for the affiliate to be at competitive levels as other companies in the industry
- Certified Accountant (CA, CPA, CIMA)
- 6-8 years post-qualification experience in financial functions with a leading multinational company in Egypt – FMCG Experience would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications with emphasis on advanced Excel
- Strong knowledge of SAP; SAP implementation experience will be given preference
- People management skills and strong financial planning background are essential
If you are interested, kindly send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org