For a multinational company located in Alexandria, a “Financial Controller” is urgently needed.
– Responsible for controlling company costs. This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget.
– Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
– Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
– Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
– Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
– 5+ years of experience, and proven working experience as a financial Controller.
– Proven experience in finance management.
– Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
– Good communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org