For a well reputable multinational company based in Cairo, HR Business Partner with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience is needed.
The HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues and acts as employee champion and enabler. Responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation & benefits management, employee engagement and other duties as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of the Human Resources function.
1- HR Business Partnering:
- Supporting preparation of Annual Business Plans for the affiliate including headcount planning, budget build up.
- Drive Key People processes – like Performance Management, Confirmation Appraisals, Individual Development Planning & Related Developmental Interventions, etc.
- Touch point for all employee queries.
2- Talent Acquisition:
- Lead and drive the hiring plans with the functional managers to Review the position requirements/job. description, the candidate profile and salary/level benchmarks.
- Identify screening criteria and interview panel/roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure recruitment delivery and onboarding for all business as per defined timelines.
- Managing recruitment costs and Managing local recruitment partners.
3- Compensation, Benefits and Payroll Management:
- Preparing salary offers for selected candidates while making job offers in line with BDF philosophy and market benchmarks.
- Responsible for monthly payroll – submission of data, reviewing payroll and ensuring timely payment of salaries.
- Participation in annual salary surveys as decided by the company.
- Ensuring compliance to local law for social security and taxation.
- Implementing salary changes in line with company policy.
- Managing contracts of all employees.
- Managing benefits as per employment contract – including Insurance.
- Work on ideas to create and support an attractive employee benefits’ kitty.
4- Information management Compliance:
- Maintaining all updated employee information in the Beiersdorf system.
- Sharing information as required for annual audits.
- Ensuring compliance to local laws for office.
5- Employee Engagement & Team events:
- Plan and execute team building activities for Egypt team including annual events, birthday and personal. recognition events in office etc.
6- Office Management:
- Overseeing the receptionist and admin staff to ensure the upkeep of office.
- Ensuring compliance to local laws for Add to dictionary
Graduation in from an accredited university – Qualification in HR highly beneficial.
A minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in HR. Experience in Recruitment and Payroll Management is a must Skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Arabic are mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of local labor laws.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com