A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Implementation Manager”.
– Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation life-cycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
– Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to time-frame and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs, supervise and commence onsite commissioning activities.
– Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure.
– Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including GPO deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management).
– Supervise SW, Active & Passive Equipment installation.
– Document network designs, configurations and related procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 7-10 years of experience in IT, Telecommunication, software, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background experience in testing and commissioning on high value om public safety and Security projects.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– 5+ years of proven work experience as a T&C Manager.
– 5+ years of hands on experience in Implementation and T&C.
– Very Good command of English.
Please send your CV to email@example.com