Position Summary :-
This is an exciting position for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Production Engineer. Reporting to Production Manager and based in our Alexandria planet, Egypt. Working closely with various stakeholders within the organization, Also you will ensure the operations in area of responsibility that meet the set goals for production volume, efficiencies, scrap, over usages and normal costs
• Supervise the day-to-day activates, ensure the quality standards are applied and report line maintenance issues and lead development initiatives to cover the operational, capacity and cost effectiveness aspects . Also responsible for achieving the production plan on-time and transferring the product to Sales Department. Furthermore improve safety performance by establishing a uniform understanding of Safety Polices. And lead value stream continuous improvement initiatives through Lean manufacturing disciplines and ensure the 5S, TPM-AC, lean standards are well established in the value stream operations
• Degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
• At least 2-5 years in production engineering with a reputable organization
• Previous exposure in operating a ERP system ( Iscala preferred however not essential)
• Prior experience in FMCG industry is advantageous
• Independent, detail minded, cost orientated mind-set, also excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in MS word/PowerPoint/Excel
• Fluency in both English and Arabic
Adult Literacy Officer
Literate Village (LV), a USAID funded program, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of “Adult Literacy Officer” in Sohag and Behira.
How to apply:
- Send an updated CV to the email address: email@example.com
- Specify in your email subject which governorate you are applying for. (Sohag and/or Behira)
Deadline for receiving the applications: the 29th of July
Technical Support (70 %)
- Provides technical support to the program interventions in the area of adult literacy and works closely with stakeholders at directorate and district levels to ensure achieving planned results and sustainability of program interventions.
- Builds the capacity of project staff of the implementing local partners (NGOs and CDAs) and provides day to day coaching and mentoring.
- Conducts regular follow-up and monitoring to ensure proper and efficient implementation including conduction of regular field visits to monitor literacy classes and community literacy activities.
- Supports the preparation of project implementation plans and assists the NGO and CDA implementing partnersin the planning process.
- Identifies critical issues in the implementation of the project and together with the staff of the NGO and CDA implementing partners, takes the necessary actions to address challenges in the field
- Actively participates in the selection and follow up of target beneficiaries in targeted villages.
- Provides technical support for local NGO staff in their engagement with AEA at the governorate and district level.
- Ensures technical approaches adopted through the adult literacy component are gender- and disability-inclusive.
- Coordinates with the other officers to ensure that: adult literacy interventions in the targeted communities are effective and well integrated with the community school interventions and cross cutting activities.
- Ensures the alignment of learning objectives for children and mothers.
- Works with the Governorate Coordinator and the M&E team to ensure that results are effectively communicated and lessons learned are incorporated into program database.
- Actively participates and contributes in the facilitation of workshops, trainings and project agreement signing processes at field level.
- Undertakes other tasks as assigned by the Governorate Coordinator.
Organizational Learning and relationship management (15 %)
- Establishes effective relations with governmental authorities at the governorate and district levels.
- Establishes effective relations with PNGOs and CDAs project teams.
- Participates in meetings when required, annual planning meetings etc.
- Ensures proper documentation of observed impact of activities and lessons learned.
- Prepare timely technical reports regarding adult literacy activities as required by the program.
- Maintains project database and information related to the project.
- Supports all program monitoring and evaluation activities, research and learning efforts and advocacy plans.
Financial and Administrative Support (15%)
- Together with the implementing partner staff, prepares annual and quarterly budget projections and detailed implementation plans.
- Tracks project expenditures at field level.
- Organizes and maintains information on costs and prices at field office level
- Provides input during the project budget revision.
- Facilitates communication and interaction between field level staff of the implementing partner and project finance team.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in education or relevant field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working on adult literacy instruction, assessment and training, preferably in Egypt
• In-depth knowledge and working experience of Egypt adult literacy policies
• Effective communication and presentations skills “in Arabic”, both orally and in writing to make formal and informal presentations and to compose professional and analytic reports and program documents
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
for a Multinational bank Relationship Manager / product manager
His role is to Develop an understanding of the bank’s loyalty platform and the relationship with the client and capabilities and understand requirements for implementing the loyalty platform with the bank . And assist in documenting requirements of the bank partner to deliver the loyalty platform . Besides Develop and manage against a project plan, including tracking tasks. And identifying dependencies, potential delays and roadblocks and actively escalating as appropriate to resolve . Also Hold weekly meetings with key stakeholders to manage deliverables. Track progress and report on outcomes of weekly status meetings .
Besides Provide a monthly dashboard view of progress to executive management, including proactively identifying potential roadblocks and presenting solutions to ensure successful delivery of the project . Also Provide ongoing continuity of support to the bank for a period of time to ensure smooth operation of the platform . And develop procedures to ensure that the platform operation is transitioned seamlessly to the bank’s staff .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience spanning the areas of Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management .With Proven execution experience in a product management capacity, including project management and launch experience . Also Strong knowledge of financial services retail products, payment cards and loyalty and marketing as it relates to financial services/retail banking/ payments .
- Proven track record of successful plan execution in a fast-paced environment . And proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment .
- Master’s degree in Business or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing, launching and/or managing loyalty/reward propositions and programs , Project management knowledge and certification . Also International business experience is a plus
An International company In Cairo – Heliopolis requires :
The controller role should Record, update and follow up CRM Database with the information collected by Sales, Marketing and Distributors Teams. Also ensure quality and accuracy of financial results contributing to the monthly Consolidations process in BPC and providing on going guidance and expertise in technical accounting issues to the local operating companies. And he will manage the Consolidation process and be a key player on the closing process focused on improving timeliness and accuracy. Assist the consolidation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reporting efforts. Add to that support ongoing maintenance, monitoring and improvement activities in the controlling framework compliance area. Meanwhile contribute as contact for internal and external auditors to review audit exceptions and develop solutions. On the other hand support implementation, integration and efficiency of financial systems, especially SAP. And to Contribute on implementation of new accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the business.
Contribute to streamline the process of Balance Sheet, Working capital and cash flow reviews on a regular basis .And closing/Consolidation activities: critical review and analysis of monthly reporting received from the local entities of the Region with a focus on the evolution of balance sheet components (e.g. analysis of DSO, DPO, DIO, etc.) and on the main cash drivers. Also do a Monthly reporting: support the delivery of the monthly EMT and Business Review for all cash and working capital items and perform regular in-depth analysis to understand the actual performance vs AOP/forecast. Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and quality reporting at all times. Forecasting: Lead the delivery and consolidation of cash forecasts and cash reporting with latest actual results and forecast assumptions. Play a key role in understanding and analyzing expected performance. Contribute to regional harmonization projects (i.e. chart of accounts standardization, use of SAP, Reporting and Business reviews standard templates).
Skills, Education and Experience
Strong communication and socializing skills
High analytical skills
Continuous Process improvement oriented
Autonomous and able to adapt quickly to changes and tight deadlines
Dynamic and proactive
Ability to present thoughts and ideas on paper clearly, concisely and accurately , handle multiple tasks at any one time and ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes
An international company Located in Cairo required: .Net senior web developer:
– 5+ years of software development experience
– 3+ years of web development experience
– Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC), C#, .Net Framework 4.0, Entity Framework…
– Proficiency with Web Services, web APIs and different Web Technologies
– Very good knowledge of web-development technologies: HTML5, JQuery, Kendo, bootstrap…
– Very good knowledge of OOP and OOD, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications
– Very good SQL Server knowledge
– Experience with WPF, WWF and WCF is considered an advantage
– Experience in Business solutions like ERP… is advantage
– Experience in Medical Software development like HIS… is advantage.
– Strong experience working in all project life-cycles
– Good experience with agile methodologies
– Good knowledge in implementing best practices and improving the development processes
– Creative/innovative: proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear.
– Proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
– Responsible, quick learner, innovative
– Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals
– Good command of English.
An International Electronic retail company in Cairo requires :Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Participates in the company yearly objectives setting meeting to discuss and develop the Supply Chain departments’ strategic objectives. Accordingly, takes an active role to develop and set the strategy for the Supply Chain departments with forecasted targets and submits it to the CEO for review and approval.
- Reviews and approves the annual Supply Chain budget plans and ensures alignment With the company vision and strategies, and submits it to the CEO for final approval.
- Reviews the department’s Operational Policies and Procedures Manual, and monitors their ongoing implementation. Incorporates all changes upon their occurrence, and ensures clear communication of those changes to the relevant departments and subordinates.
- Sets the standards and performance measures of the Supply Chain departments, in line with the company strategic direction, and cascades it down to his direct reports and monitors their timely implementation, ensures the achievement of the set objectives.
- Leads and directs the optimization of storage processes in the warehouses, and recommends the necessary procedures to increase the warehouses’ efficiencies. Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of inventory data and undertakes the necessary actions to correct variances (if any).
- Reviews the Customer Service Reports on a monthly basis and ensures that corrective initiatives have been identified for the improvement of service quality are being implemented in an efficient and timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field. Any advanced degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate has degree in Supply Chain Management and 15 years business process outsourcing, procurement, contracting, risk management and/or legal experience working directly with business stakeholder leadership.
- Not less than 15 years of professional experience, with minimum of 5 years in Relevant senior position.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS degree.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Our client is looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS degree
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Excellent command of English.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledge of Strategic Management, Human Resources and/or Information Technology a major plus.
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a
constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation’s purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attending meetings and trade conferences;
- training and supervising the work of other members of staff.
An International company in Alexandria requires a junior accountant
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Proven working experience as an accountant or in a relevant field
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user