For an international entertainment/ Retail company located in Cairo, “Compensation &Benefits Specialist” is required.
• Participates in market &salary survey.
• Assists with the performance management including the annual merit increase, bonus incentive plan process &review.
• Compiles, prepares, and maintains statistical reports as requested.
• Deep dive in all compensation elements &provide recommendations &optimization plans whenever needed.
• Responsible for the full employee life cycle management &offer proposals, promotions, salary adjustments, Etc.. &full Hire to Retire process.
• Enhancing &reviewing different company incentives schemes and Conduct necessary awareness to all employees on any compensation related topic.
• Ensure a proper Job evaluation for existing &new positions within the organization budgeting:
• In charge of annual HR Budget Planning for the whole company and ensure accurate and timely data submission.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
– From 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
– Fluent English.
– Excellent command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com
A “HSE Engineer” is searching for a multinational company located in New Cairo.
1. Install, track and support facility HSE MS programs.
2. Investigates noncompliance conditions to determine and cut causes.
3. Assist in the development and implementation of HSE policies and procedures.
4. Coordinate site responses to Corporate and external audit findings.
5. Attend site leadership team tiered meetings.
6. Coach supervisors and employees on HSE issues.
• Bachelor degree in science, engineering, chemistry or related science degree.
• From 5 to 10 years experience.
• First Aid or Fire Fighting certificates along with safety-related certificates are a must.
• Excellent English and local Language.
Kindly send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
An international entertainment / Retail company located in Cairo, is looking for an “Accountant”
• Responsible to manage assigned day-to-day operational activities of assigned books.
• Prepare monthly BSRs of assigned books/accounts while clearing reconciling items in line with company policy.
• Responsible to balance assigned inter-company accounts in an effective way.
• Review staff Travel and Expense (T&E) claims are in agreement with company policy.
• Check, manage and resolve customer queries/complaints within agreed SLAs, escalate to Supervisor where necessary.
• Post ledger entries during the period and submit the same for review by the BU Finance.
• Reconcile and resolve differences in inter-company balances appearing in the various books of accounts.
• Tell internal teams to book such payouts / receipts for inter-company settlement and review the same with the counterparts in such inter-companies.
• Prepare and pass accounting entries for the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and BRS.
• Confirm the various inter-company balances with the counterparts and ensure reconciliation on a regular basis.
• Run integrity reports and confirm period end book closure to the various teams on a timely basis.
• Support the BU Finance in making appropriate entries for consolidation and elimination entries during period end closure.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
• About 3 years’ experience working in Finance Accounting GL department.
• Part Qualified ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIMA, etc.
• Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience.
• Good written & oral communication skills – Fluent English.
Send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a “Freelance Content Writer/Editor” to join us and enrich our blog posts and website!
– Prepare well-structured drafts/templates for Job Descriptions.
– Create original content, suggest new content/ideas & rephrase/edit current ones.
– Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
– Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
– Fluent English/Native Speaker.
– Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
– Thorough understanding of grammar.
– If you exposed to American/Foreign culture before, apply now!
– Attention to details.
– Experience with SEO.
Don’t hesitate to submit your CVs and a sample of your work at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get an idea of your best work.
A Multinational company located in 5th settlement is asking for a “Project Engineer”
1. Communicate and follow up with software team for resolving Application related issues.
2. Attend client meetings and gather requirements like customization and application
3. Translate customer need to software team for application customization
4. Install and configure software
5. Organizing and controlling project elements and phases
6. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring
7. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements,
and performance standards.
8. Evaluating software products by conducting tests.
9. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
and trends; recommending actions and provide the same to Project management.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Experience of 3+ years in software and solutions in project management.
3. Strong communication skills in English, Arabic.
4. Hands- on experience with project management.
5. Java and micro services are a must
If interested kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com
For a well-known company located in Cairo an “Administration Manager” is urgently needed:
– Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their
– Ensure the implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
– Ensuring smooth running of all administrative functions in the company.
– Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
– Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
– Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
– Ensures that employees are motivated and productive.
– Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
– Direct the employee assessment process.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
– 10-15 Years of experience in a similar role.
– Very Good level of English
– Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations
– Knowledge in Customs regulations and Tax is preferred
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo, a “Supply Planner” is needed.
• Ensure adequate supply against the demand plan at all times to deliver high service levels, while keeping working capital in check.
• Execution of the supply plan based on the demands in the system.
• Communicate demands and forecasts with the 3PM in coordination with demand planners.
• Ensure a successful phase in phase out process for launches.
• Ensure raw and pack materials monitoring and control.
• Ensure on time dispatch of shipments from origins and as per the required condition.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance.
• Maintain daily relationships with our 3PL provider regarding incoming goods and storage by monitoring performance and capacity.
• Degree in Business/ Finance/ Supply Chain or equivalent qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain within FMCG/Beauty/Luxury industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
If interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
A multinational company located in 5th statement Cairo is urgently looking for an “Electrical draftsman”
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks.
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Revit and others).
– Work with design / project team during pre-construction / construction phases to build 2D, 3D, shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Systems.
– 7-10 years of experience in AutoCAD, MEP,ELV.
– Revit is a must.
– 3D Max is advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org