A well-known Multinational company located in “Alexandria” , is Hiring an “IT Help Desk”.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and ticketing system, and follow-up until closing the case.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process and ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software, printers, scanners, peripherals, etc.. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Problem solving, Self-Motivated, Personable, Energic.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Merchant”
Job tasks and responsibilities:
1. To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers as well as structuring a game plan aiming to optimize timing, value and volume of sales to maximize profits.
2. Help in structuring and execution of commodity game plan that incorporates the crushed and sales volumes with the main goal being maximizing profitable crush volumes.
3. Follow up on sales and withdrawals of the bi-products.
4. Build strong relationships with customers and market players locally and internationally.
5. Update and analyze Egypt and global supply and demand grids of soybeans, soybean meal, soybean oil, sunflower oil and palm oil as well as any other relevant commodities.
6. Track the FX position and ensure the group is within the agreed upon limits.
7. Interpret and report the group trading position and be able to identify and explain the implied risks.
1- From 3 – 5 years of experience.
2- Fluent English is a must.
3- Cairo resident is a must.
4- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business/Economics/Actuarial Science.
5- Perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
6- Customer oriented.
7- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt, a “Junior Trader” is urgently needed.
1. Reconcile the trading position.
2. Reconcile the daily trading PNL.
3. Contract entry.
4. Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meeting.
5. Attend weekly risk meetings.
• A University degree in Business or Economics.
• 1-2 years of related work experience.
• Fluent in English and Arabic both speaking and writing.
• Good negotiation skills and commercial sense.
• General awareness of market & economic trends and forex.
• Good written and oral interpersonal skills.
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Implementation Manager”.
– Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation life-cycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
– Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to time-frame and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs, supervise and commence onsite commissioning activities.
– Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure.
– Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including GPO deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management).
– Supervise SW, Active & Passive Equipment installation.
– Document network designs, configurations and related procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 7-10 years of experience in IT, Telecommunication, software, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background experience in testing and commissioning on high value om public safety and Security projects.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– 5+ years of proven work experience as a T&C Manager.
– 5+ years of hands on experience in Implementation and T&C.
– Very Good command of English.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
A multinational company located at Alexandria, Borg Al-Arab is hiring a “Database Analyst”.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
• From 2 – 3 years of experience in database analysis.
• Microsoft access and SQL experience is highly required.
• Excellent English.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational water Waste Company located in Hurghada, Red sea is looking for “Procurement & Logistics Officer”
• Will ensure accurate ordering, timely delivery, value for money, and agreeable terms.
• Expediting equipment and supporting logistics.
• Liaison with UK based colleagues.
• Work closely with Project Managers to match equipment and services to requirements.
• From 5-10 years of experience in the water or wastewater industry.
• Demonstrable knowledge of local laws & customs a distinct advantage.
• Experience of managing the logistics of equipment into port, and onto the site.
• Full permission to work in Egypt.
• Excellent command of English.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
A multinational company located in 5th settlement Cairo is urgently looking for “CAD DRAFTSMAN” with the following:
– Manage project CAD deliverables / delegated tasks
– Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to CAD (AutoCad, Revit and others).
– Work with design / project team during pre-construction / construction phases to build 2D, 3D, shop drawings, As-built, construction drawings (IFC) and Submittal drawings for different Systems.
– 7-10 years of experience in AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Architecture.
– Revit is a must.
– 3D Max is advantage.
– Strong skills in Office 360.
– Excellent command of English.
If interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multinational company located in Alexandria, a “Financial Controller” is urgently needed.
– Responsible for controlling company costs. This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project’s budget.
– Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
– Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
– Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
– Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
– 5+ years of experience, and proven working experience as a financial Controller.
– Proven experience in finance management.
– Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
– Good communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Commissioning Leader”.
– Supervising commissioning engineers and technical staff
– Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
– Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
– Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
– Monitor installation, submitting and usage of engineering tools adhering to project and commissioning guidelines.
– Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
– Compile commission report data for summarizing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical).
– 7+ years’ experience.
– Expertise with Microsoft Excel and various data analysis tools.
– Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement detailed commissioning plans.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org