A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “PR & Government Affairs Manager” for their national megaprojects located in Cairo.
1. Responsible for all government business for companies such as tax card, Industrial Register, commercial register, Business Investment Authority, etc…
2. Drafted various types of contracts, such as sub-licensing, sale and purchase of shares, loan, consultancy, management, lease, shareholding, confidentiality, etc…
3. Build and network with appropriate stakeholders to create advocacy, creating a positive external environment for the business to operate in via value-adding relationships.
4. Crisis Management: Risk assessment, management, and evaluation.
5. Maintains good government relations in order to facilitate company work.
6. Dealing directly with the government department to ensure a smooth flow of services.
7. Manage all documentation and paperwork required for services.
8. Managing the company’s facilities and Contractual services.
9. Representing and conducting all external communication for the company at the government entities.
10. Monitoring legislative and regulatory activities oversees the implementation of policies that support organizational goals.
1- 15 – 20 years of experience.
2- Excellent command of English.
3- Construction or contracting experience will be a plus.
IF you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com