For an International French company in sanitary ware and tiles located in Cairo, Heliopolis. a Product Manager is needed.
-Manage the pricing strategy for all Sarrdesign products
– Plan, coordinate and execute full promotional campaigns (This includes: Radio, Newspapers, Social media, internal communication, Distributors communication, Flyers, Roll ups, SMS campaigns etc…)
– Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of Sarrdesign products, working with distributors, company officials, sales department and advertising agencies.
– Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine the cost effectiveness of all promotional campaigns.
– Select agencies to partner with and approve agency plans.
– Prepare cost estimates for campaigns.
– Responsible for the New Product Schedule, that includes introducing new products after analyzing the market trends and studying the product positioning; as well as improve existing products based on the market needs and feedback.
– Preparation of new product forecasts in cooperation with sales team and regular follow up of level of inventory.
– Participating in national trade exhibitions such as Interbuild, ICS and Le Marche and international exhibitions such as ISH in Germany and preparing all the needed material for the fair.
– Converting strategic marketing plans into marketing activities and tactics to achieve planned objectives.
– Allocating the marketing budget spending vs planned activities and monitoring expenditure vs allocation.
– Manage, monitor and coordinate all social media activities and posts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
– Carrying out all ATL & BTL activities for the brand including preparing & executing catalogues, pricelists, product packages, price tags, corporate identity material (business cards, letter heads, envelopes, … etc). This is besides executing outdoor & radio campaigns
– Creating and executing concepts of displays in showrooms and supervising the designs of branding material including posters, roll ups and danglers in cooperation with the stands specialist.
– supervising the stands specialist and follow up with him on displays installations to make sure that the coverage of the distribution network is optimized enough to achieve the sales target based a well geographically diversified network.
– Studying competition in terms of price increase, new product development and promotional ideas executed.
– Analyzing the profitability of the SKUs and making sure that they achieve the required strategic margin.
– Developing trade and consumer promotional programs and implementing them to increase consumer awareness of the brand and acquire market share.
– Supervising photo-shooting sessions that are held for either product or artistic shooting to enrich the library of the brand.
– Preparing Board of Directors presentations to illustrate all the marketing activities that has taken place each quarter.
– Creating the instruction manuals for the installation of mixers for all new products that are introduced.
– Formulating market surveys to acquire market feedback from distributors and retailers about certain aspects of products.
– cooperate with the sales department on developing incentive plans for showroom sales.
– Years of experience: 5 – 7 years
– Fluency in both Arabic and English is a must
– Must be able to work under pressure
– Must have excellent communication skills, presentable, creative and energetic
– Marketing background is a MUST
– Illustrator and Photoshop is a PLUS
– Cairo Resident is a must
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org