for a Multinational bank Relationship Manager / product manager
His role is to Develop an understanding of the bank’s loyalty platform and the relationship with the client and capabilities and understand requirements for implementing the loyalty platform with the bank . And assist in documenting requirements of the bank partner to deliver the loyalty platform . Besides Develop and manage against a project plan, including tracking tasks. And identifying dependencies, potential delays and roadblocks and actively escalating as appropriate to resolve . Also Hold weekly meetings with key stakeholders to manage deliverables. Track progress and report on outcomes of weekly status meetings .
Besides Provide a monthly dashboard view of progress to executive management, including proactively identifying potential roadblocks and presenting solutions to ensure successful delivery of the project . Also Provide ongoing continuity of support to the bank for a period of time to ensure smooth operation of the platform . And develop procedures to ensure that the platform operation is transitioned seamlessly to the bank’s staff .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience spanning the areas of Product Management, Project Management, or Program Management .With Proven execution experience in a product management capacity, including project management and launch experience . Also Strong knowledge of financial services retail products, payment cards and loyalty and marketing as it relates to financial services/retail banking/ payments .
- Proven track record of successful plan execution in a fast-paced environment . And proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment .
- Master’s degree in Business or equivalent is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing, launching and/or managing loyalty/reward propositions and programs , Project management knowledge and certification . Also International business experience is a plus