For an international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Concept Design Architect
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Senior Design Architect is a licensed professional, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior Design Architect is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the design of a project. Additional responsibilities include:
-Interpreting clients’ requirements and transforming that to design concept from scratch
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally
- Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design team, necessary review Also corrections and guidelines.
- Capable of developing plans and colored layouts with furniture.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of concept design and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio].
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
Capabilities & Credentials
- Professionally accredited degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- 7-15 years of experience.
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
- Sketch up modeling, 3D max, Photoshop and CAD capabilities are a must.
- InDesign and Revit is an added value.
- Ability to produce concept designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Able to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- And have the ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Can present abstract ideas to the Director of Design and Development, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Finally, previous experience in Dubai is an added value.
if you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org