September 3rd by Manal H 0 45
An international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is a licensed professional, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for developing the concept design into schematic and detailed design and documenting.
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally.
- Up to date knowledge of Electrical (low/medium/high voltage) systems and their applications.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design development team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of detail design and coordination with various trades including but not limited to structural and architectural and other sub-specialties.
- The ability to resolve problems and issue coordinated drawings devoid of conflicts.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Must be commercially intuitive and capable of running Value Engineering exercises to control project costs as per client’s budgets.
- Prepare and take responsibility for Electrical engineering design: Concept, Schematics, Design Development, Tender Design / Documentation (including Technical Specification, BOQ, Schedules and Drawings).
- Furthermore, producing electrical drawings, Single Line Diagrams, Power Generation and Distribution Schemes, Control, Protection & Coordination, Interconnection diagrams, Layout Drawings for Lighting, CCTV, AV, etc.
- Professionally accredited degree in engineering
- CAD, REVIT and Ms. Word/Excel capabilities are a must.
- Ability to produce detailed designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Have the ability to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Able to receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Can scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Ability to resolve and coordinate abstract ideas, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: 7-15 years
- Language: English Proficiency is a must.
- Added Value: Previous experience in Dubai
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: email@example.com