An International Entertainment/ Retail company located in New Cairo is looking for a “Senior Fixed Assets Accountant” to join their team now, as follows:
Responsibilities of this job:
– You will be responsible for the complete day-to-day recording of transactions for assigned companies in compliance with IFRS, tax law, and country-specific regulations.
– You will prepare monthly balance sheet schedules for all accounts, as per company policies.
– Ensure balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations, and intercompany reconciliations do not have any long outstanding items.
– Will ensure adherence to FSSC Service Level Agreement (SLA) with entities. Check and resolve customer queries/complaints.
– You will be responsible of maintain quality accounting records and supporting documents for all work.
– You have to make accounting records available for review, on a timely basis, by entities, internal auditors, external auditors, and other stakeholders, as required.
– The candidate will support and Prepare statutory financial statements for assigned companies.
– You have to make sure that your team is always up to date with IFRS, tax laws, and country accounting regulations.
– Will be responsible for posting and recording depreciation.
– Record fixed assets by creating a system of procedures, forms, and controls.
– Track, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts.
– Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance.
Requirements for this opportunity:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce.
– You must have at least 5 years of experience in fixed assets.
– CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or near qualification.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills – Fluent English is a must.
– Able to meet short deadlines and deliver quality work under pressure.
– High analytical and numerical skills.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance