An international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Interior Designer
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Senior Interior Designer, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior Interior Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the interior design of a project.
- Interpreting clients’ requirements and transforming that to design concept from scratch.
- Up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Capable of designing contemporary, minimalist spaces.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of design team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of interior concept design and detailing and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio].
- The ability to think conceptually and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Professionally accredited degree in interior design or equivalent.
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
- Sketch up modeling, 3D max, photoshop and CAD capabilities are a must.
- Indesign and Revit is an added value.
- Ability to produce concept designs at a level that would be perceived externally as excellent whilst adhering to the client’s and Head of department directives.
- Able to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Have the ability to provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Present abstract ideas to the Director of Design and Development, exhibit maturity and cultural awareness internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: 7-15 years
- Language: English Proficiency is a must
If you are interested kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org