An international company in Cairo requires:
Senior Landscape Architect
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
A Senior landscape Architect is a licensed professional, an individual at this level in their career is expected to perform their role within the standard of care acceptable to their peers in the industry. A Senior landscape Architect is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and documenting the landscape design of a project.
- Interpreting clients’ requirements and transforming that to landscape design concept from scratch.
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations and relevant standards and codes in UAE and or internationally.
- Up to date knowledge of hardscape and planting materials and their applications.
- Collaborate with other team members especially the main office in Dubai to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
- Supervision of landscape design team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Strong sense of contemporary concept design and competitive winning work with a proven track record of major project delivery [in the form of a portfolio] in a contemporary minimalist approach.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- A resilient work ethic with attention to detail, design quality, aesthetics & market trends.
- Good verbal /written communication [well versed in English] and organizational skills.
- Professionally accredited degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
- Demonstrate Freehand sketching capability.
- Sketch up modeling, photoshop, Indesign and CAD capabilities are a must.
- Revit and 3D max is an added value.
- Ability to produce landscape concept designs and develop into detailed design.
- Able to engage in creative and critical thought.
- Can receive criticism and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Provide a balanced approach and good judgment.
- Have the ability to scale process, design and effort to various roles on the project, the needs of the project, and other conditions.
- Ability to present abstract ideas, understand soft cape (trees/shrubs/ground covers in the UAE and abroad) Capable of design and detailing water features, urban furniture, shading structures, play areas, sports areas.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience: 7-15 years.
- Language: English Proficiency is a must.
- Added Value: Previous experience in Dubai.
If you are interested, Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com