for a multinational FMCG company based in Alexandria A senior supply chain coordinator is needed.
– Responsible for reviewing all contractual discharge & demurrage terms, following up vessel status.
– Following up all periodic system updates including contract, pricing and data related to quantity loaded & discharge
– Creation of Proforma Invoice, Invoice, Insurance & Bank cover letter to manage timely presentation of shipping documents to Bank for payment
– Evaluate warehousing requirements and vessel arrival schedules to plan storage and transportation requirements.
– Reviewing all invoices for discharge, storage & transportation to manage service providers
– 5-7 years of experience in trade execution, international logistics and bulk shipping.
– Excellent English is a must.
– Proficiency in computers especially with excel formulas and applications.
– Flexible to travel frequently between Cairo and Alexandria.
– Deep knowledge of Egyptian port conditions & warehouse spaces.
For those who are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org