For a well-known Multinational Company located in the 5th settlement, new Cairo, a “Smart Grids & Scada specialist” is urgently needed.
– Manage the technical discussions between vendors and customer for all technical points related to Smart grids scope
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in a high manner.
– Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
– 5-10 years of experience in Smart Grids & Smart metering
– Have e deep knowledge of smart grids networks (Electrical, Gas, water ) & Smart metering
– Have good experience on AMI and smart meters will be added value
– Have good experience on LDS” leak detection system” will be added value
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such as smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs, etc.
– Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org