For a very well-known manufacturing company located in Alexandria, a “Finance Manager” is urgently needed.
• Driving the company’s financial strategy and planning throughout the best Financial Practice, techniques, and modelling.
• Preparing the annual budget.
• Prepare the quarter and annual financial statements.
• Forming and directing the accounting, treasury, controlling sections.
• Setting taxation, and corporate finance strategy.
• Overseeing periodic reports preparation and presentation.
• Report financial results to management, the board of directors.
• Using effective Financial Modeling and analysis in decision making.
• Minimum 10 years of experience, out of which min 2 years in a senior finance management role.
• Manufacturing experience is a plus.
• People management skills and strong financial planning background are essential.
• High level of leadership and ownership, strong negotiation skills and ability to work under pressure.
kindly send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a “General Manager” for a multinational Company located in Cairo.
– Apply appropriate marketing techniques to assess the size of the market, brand positioning, competitors, consumers’ and clients’ expectations regarding quality of service.
– Propose objectives of sales, gross margin, and operating margin to achieve these objectives once they have been fixed/approved.
– Propose objectives in line with continental policy and which have been discussed with SBUs.
– Maintain personal relationships with top management of customers.
– Implement communication policy and use the advertising budget.
– Make the best use of the budget as far as expenses are concerned.
– Maintain high profitability.
– General experience of the overall management of a company with a strong focus on sales and marketing activities.
– Strong knowledge of how production operates.
– At least 10 years of experience.
– Ability to influence:
* the management team.
* all employees working in the company.
* Continental VP and SBUs through proposals.
– Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company operating in the construction and power engineering is hiring “Quality Site Engineer” for their national mega projects located in Cairo.
1. Ensuring the functioning of the integrated project Management System of the company in accordance with the international requirements and the requirements of the EPC contract.
2. Participation in the preparation of draft contracts in terms of quality requirements applicable to the supplier and the contractor.
3. Conducting audits of subcontractors in accordance with the audit schedule. Timely implementation of the corrective action plan, in case of non-conformities.
1. Higher education in engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of quality management.
3. A valid QMS auditor certificate.
4. Fluent English.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
For a well-known Multinational Company an “Area Sales Manager” is urgently needed.
The Area Sales Manager is the main client relationship officer responsible for carrying out and growing the paper trading activity. Covering a given market or several markets, the SAM shall be responsible for:
– Developing pipeline of clients by contacting prospects and proposing our products
– Following up on sales transactions with market coordinators and taking appropriate and early action in the event of any problem, potential delay, missing documents.
– Handle client complaints and grievances.
– Maintain regular contact with clients and prospects
– Participate in sales meetings and come up with creative, effective ideas for business growth, client satisfaction, supplier and product development, etc.
– Respect sales targets and take early remedial action when under-performing.
– Participate in annual sales and expense target setting (budget) in line with company overall targets and objectives
– Monitor all costs, including the cost of goods sold (variable costs), and ensure the most efficient and economical means of doing business.
– Actual sales vs. target.
– Profitability within acceptable margins.
– Client satisfaction and sustainable business relations.
– Supplier satisfaction.
– University degree in business or similar.
– Experience in a similar position in paper or other trading commodity environment.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Soft skills: initiative, problem solving and creativity, team attitude, respect, dedication, professional behavior, integrity.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A multinational company is urgently hiring a “BMS Expert” with the following:
• To provide with full responsibility and accountability, a technical service to the Client, of IT/Network Systems, Engineering and planning to meet the requirements of the specifications and the correct functionality of the design.
• He is involved with the design and implementation of complex IP networks, ensuring the infrastructure is designed and planned to defined architectural standards and meets all requirements.
• Working on construction site, assist Resident Engineer with Contractor supervision by validating design and installation of basic building/energy management systems, i.e. closed circuit, TV, elevator controls, fire alarm, Building Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of SCADA, BMS and PLC Systems and Low Voltage controls systems subject matter expert.
• IP CCTV System Design, Security Access Control System, PLC and Design and programming of SCADA.
• 5-7 years of experience in Building Management System.
• Degree in an Engineering discipline; Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
• In depth knowledge of BMS systems, preferably Honeywell EBI and Comfort Point.
• Network experience is essential.
• Experience in HVAC / BMS with programming and site experience.
• Excellent command of English.
If Interested Kindly send your CV to email@example.com before Tuesday 8th of September.
Best of luck
A well-known Multinational construction company located in Cairo, is Hiring a “Commissioning Leader”.
– Supervising commissioning engineers and technical staff.
– Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
– Supervise and approve commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
– Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
– Monitor installation, submittals and usage of engineering tools adhering to project and commissioning guidelines.
– Evaluate contractual commissioning statistics and instruction guidelines in accordance with the needs of the project.
– Compile commission report data for summarizing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science or Electrical).
– 7+ years’ experience.
– Expertise with Microsoft Excel and various data analysis tools.
– Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement detailed commissioning plans.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org