For a well- known multinational company located in Alexandria a “Purchasing Specialist” is urgently needed.
• Process requests for procurement of materials/goods, services and supplies.
• Run and provide basic analysis of predefined procurement and inventory management system reports.
• Help gather readily available information and build a basic understanding of plant operations to provide general forecasting of longer-term supply needs.
• Contribute to inventory and production planning and control to achieve targeted quality, waste and inventory levels.
• Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
• Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
• Bachelor Degree of Commerce.
• 0-3 of Relevant Experience.
• Very Good English.
• Experience in Microsoft office.
For those who are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
For a multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt is hiring a “Merchant”
Job tasks and responsibilities:
1. To build, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers as well as structuring a game plan aiming to optimize timing, value and volume of sales to maximize profits.
2. Help in structuring and execution of commodity game plan that incorporates the crushed and sales volumes with the main goal being maximizing profitable crush volumes.
3. Follow up on sales and withdrawals of the bi-products.
4. Build strong relationships with customers and market players locally and internationally.
5. Update and analyze Egypt and global supply and demand grids of soybeans, soybean meal, soybean oil, sunflower oil and palm oil as well as any other relevant commodities.
6. Track the FX position and ensure the group is within the agreed upon limits.
7. Interpret and report the group trading position and be able to identify and explain the implied risks.
1- From 3 – 5 years of experience.
2- Fluent English is a must.
3- Cairo resident is a must.
4- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business/Economics/Actuarial Science.
5- Perform well under pressure and make rapid decisions.
6- Customer oriented.
7- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known multinational company located in Cairo, Egypt, a “Junior Trader” is urgently needed.
1. Reconcile the trading position.
2. Reconcile the daily trading PNL.
3. Contract entry.
4. Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meeting.
5. Attend weekly risk meetings.
• A University degree in Business or Economics.
• 1-2 years of related work experience.
• Fluent in English and Arabic both speaking and writing.
• Good negotiation skills and commercial sense.
• General awareness of market & economic trends and forex.
• Good written and oral interpersonal skills.
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to email@example.com
A well-known Multinational construction company located in “Cairo”, is Hiring a “Implementation Manager”.
– Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation life-cycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
– Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to time-frame and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
– Create and Build commissioning plans in accordance with project guidelines.
– Review designs, supervise and commence onsite commissioning activities.
– Project, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such.
– Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring.
– Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure.
– Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including GPO deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management).
– Supervise SW, Active & Passive Equipment installation.
– Document network designs, configurations and related procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science.
– 7-10 years of experience in IT, Telecommunication, software, Infrastructure and security projects, execution/commissioning background experience in testing and commissioning on high value om public safety and Security projects.
– Professional certifications CCNA, CCNP, VOIP, MCSA, MCITP, AVAYA, VMWare, Redhat or equivalent.
– VMware and Microsoft Certifications as a plus.
– 5+ years of proven work experience as a T&C Manager.
– 5+ years of hands on experience in Implementation and T&C.
– Very Good command of English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org