An International Entertainment/ Retail company located in New Cairo is looking for a “Senior Fixed Assets Accountant” to join their team now, as follows:
Responsibilities of this job:
– You will be responsible for the complete day-to-day recording of transactions for assigned companies in compliance with IFRS, tax law, and country-specific regulations.
– You will prepare monthly balance sheet schedules for all accounts, as per company policies.
– Ensure balance sheet schedules, bank reconciliations, and intercompany reconciliations do not have any long outstanding items.
– Will ensure adherence to FSSC Service Level Agreement (SLA) with entities. Check and resolve customer queries/complaints.
– You will be responsible of maintain quality accounting records and supporting documents for all work.
– You have to make accounting records available for review, on a timely basis, by entities, internal auditors, external auditors, and other stakeholders, as required.
– The candidate will support and Prepare statutory financial statements for assigned companies.
– You have to make sure that your team is always up to date with IFRS, tax laws, and country accounting regulations.
– Will be responsible for posting and recording depreciation.
– Record fixed assets by creating a system of procedures, forms, and controls.
– Track, compile, and record project costs in fixed asset accounts.
– Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance.
Requirements for this opportunity:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce.
– You must have at least 5 years of experience in fixed assets.
– CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or near qualification.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills – Fluent English is a must.
– Able to meet short deadlines and deliver quality work under pressure.
– High analytical and numerical skills.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance
For a well known Company located in Alexandria , a “Payroll Coordinator” is urgently needed.
– Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data from different departments.
– Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
– Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
– Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping the information confidential.
– Creating bank Accounts/Forms.
– Delivering cash salaries.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting
– From 0 to 1 year of experience in a relevant field
– Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
– Excellent command of the English Language.
– Advanced Excel.
– Attention to details.
– Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
For those who are interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a well-known Multinational Company located in 5 th settlement, new Cairo, a “Solution Architect” is
– Act as Technical SPOC ‘single point of contact’ to represent the company in front of the customer, vendors, contractor with background have to be “Solution architecture, Business analysis “ to help him to understand and maintain the technical (discussions, documentations, activities)
– Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with engineering/technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
– Will be responsible of (understand, manage, update) the technical architecture and manage the vendors technically to successfully achieve the Technical targets.
– Manage the integrations of all third-party systems “which is a big number of systems “and
consider all integration requirements in the Project final design.
– Control the project Technical scope and change control Part from Technical point of view to be able to discuss and challenge technically both Vendors and customer, also be involved in technical evaluation and estimation for the requested Change orders.
– Support project team in preparation of technical handover documents.
– Work closely with the subcontractor/s and ensure the work is done in highly manner.
– Manage smooth testing activities of the project by Coordinating between the company and the contractor.
– Create an empowering and inspiring work culture with the technical Team.
– Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering.
– 10+ years of experience in solution architecture and/or Business analysis.
– Technical experience in development and implementation of different type of software such as BI, Analytics, web portals, mobile app, ERP.
– Technical experience in implementation of utility engineering software solutions such smart cities, SCADA, Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Automated Metering, Infrastructure (AMI), Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
– Proven capability in Software and System Development, System Integration, Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning and Service Processes, and SCADA technology including an understanding of RTUs, PLCs etc will be plus.
– Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
– Very good command of English.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
For an international entertainment/ Retail company located in Cairo, “Compensation &Benefits Specialist” is required.
• Participates in market &salary survey.
• Assists with the performance management including the annual merit increase, bonus incentive plan process &review.
• Compiles, prepares, and maintains statistical reports as requested.
• Deep dive in all compensation elements &provide recommendations &optimization plans whenever needed.
• Responsible for the full employee life cycle management &offer proposals, promotions, salary adjustments, Etc.. &full Hire to Retire process.
• Enhancing &reviewing different company incentives schemes and Conduct necessary awareness to all employees on any compensation related topic.
• Ensure a proper Job evaluation for existing &new positions within the organization budgeting:
• In charge of annual HR Budget Planning for the whole company and ensure accurate and timely data submission.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
– From 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
– Fluent English.
– Excellent command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A “HSE Engineer” is searching for a multinational company located in New Cairo.
1. Install, track and support facility HSE MS programs.
2. Investigates noncompliance conditions to determine and cut causes.
3. Assist in the development and implementation of HSE policies and procedures.
4. Coordinate site responses to Corporate and external audit findings.
5. Attend site leadership team tiered meetings.
6. Coach supervisors and employees on HSE issues.
• Bachelor degree in science, engineering, chemistry or related science degree.
• From 5 to 10 years experience.
• First Aid or Fire Fighting certificates along with safety-related certificates are a must.
• Excellent English and local Language.
Kindly send me your updated CV at email@example.com if interested.