A multinational company located in Egypt is looking for a “Business Development Manager” urgently.
– Managing and following up existing and new customers in the region.
– Promoting the company’s brand through a consultant, Architect, end-users, and dealers.
– Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and partnerships – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
– Create brand awareness with architects, consultants, developers, and end-users.
– Representing the company in trade shows
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
– Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or any relevant degree.
– Fluent English is a must.
– Job Location: Cairo, Egypt.
– Must have 10 years of experience as a minimum.
– Should come from the security industry and have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in the security industry and access control.
– Have a good knowledge of the Egyptian security market.
– Must have good connections with the main consultants, architects, contractors, government, and the Egyptian Army.
If you have all the qualifications for this job, you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Don’t miss the chance
A very well-known Multinational company located in Cairo is looking for a “Trader”
– You will manage Supply and Demand grids and use the information to set a selling strategy (Pricing – timing).
– Will be responsible for tracking currency fluctuations to ensure Egypt’s forex exposure similar to economic conditions.
– Will plan and book shipments to ensure smooth logistics.
– You will interact with local customers to sell, ensure withdrawals and offer market pricing recommendations.
– Make sure to enhance plant P&L process and analyze profitability and optimization opportunities.
– You will reconcile the daily trading Profit and Loss.
– Will be responsible for ontract entry.
– Gather and enter market data for weekly risk meetings.
– Attend weekly risk meetings (Learn and Work on supply and demand analysis).
– A University degree in Business or Economics.
– 1-2 years of related work experience.
– Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills.
– Excellent negotiation skills and commercial sense.
– General awareness of market &economic trends and forex.
– Fluent in English and Arabic both speaking and writing.
If you have all the qualifications for this job then you are the perfect match for this opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com now and we will reach out to you very soon.
Don’t miss the chance